What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

Silent Knight

First Grade
ImageGen.aspx

Just felt like spoiling everyone's lunch break.

But I digress, he is a proper farkwit.

redvscotty

First Grade
Haha the shit eating grin comment was spot on.

I cannot stand the sight of this bloke. I reckon he inhales his own farts.

Tigger Madness

Juniors
How much longer do we have to wait before Matthew Johns can come back?

Vossy, MG, Gus & Matty Johns was the peak of the Sunday Roast. Its still a great show but it will never be as good as it was when those four were on.

TK is a tool. My wife, who only watches the show because I have it on and has NFI about league, has even remarked on multiple occasions that he's a dickhead.

Mr Saab

Referee
Terry was on radio being king negative saying that the NRL are dreaming if they think they will get 1.4B.
He said no way can they double (and then some) from what they go on the last deal....but the Dickhead does not realise that the NRL were screwed by Packer in the last TV deal and were underpaid

Generalzod

Immortal
Deadset this bloke brings nothing to the Sunday Roast. Seriously this merkin has nfi about rugby league and he always has that shit eating grin on his face through out the show and he just shits me.

Thank god that Terry no longer commentates on games anymore...the guy is an utter wanker.

bottle

Coach
Terry was on radio being king negative saying that the NRL are dreaming if they think they will get 1.4B.
He said no way can they double (and then some) from what they go on the last deal....but the Dickhead does not realise that the NRL were screwed by Packer in the last TV deal and were underpaid

Both he and Slater are following the script that their employer has given them to try and talk the rights down. No surprise really.

Hooch

Juniors
Makes me laugh too because you can tell he's uncomfortable going against Gus, but goes for it anyway - Ends up looking like he's going to cry mid sentence, but he still tries.

It is very funny, he does deadset tear up a bit and his voice chokes.

The only thing I can think of is that TK is there to absorb all the hatred.

I dont hate TK, but by God he needs to shut the f**k up and get off that show.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Either that or tie him to a crane that slowly eases him into a tank full of piranhas. Pull him out for a bit, drop him back in again (rinse, repeat). All to the tune of Afternoon Delight by the Starland Vocal Band.

Latest posts