What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

BuffaloRules

Coach
His input on the Big Sports Breakfast each morning consists of him reading out the sports pages from the Daily Telegraph....

Tough job!!

betcats

Referee
To be honest they are all f***wits.
Vossy is in love with himself.
Freddy has one too many schooners still in his system.
TK is ill-informed at best, clueless at worst.
Paul Kent ... a dried up dog turd would do better than him.
Let's face facts. The Sunday Roast is nothing without Gould's insight into the game.
Even MG brings more to the table than Voss, Fittler, TK and Kent.

Freddy has more then a few schooners in his system i reckon. You never know what that f**ker is gonna shout next.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Freddy has more then a few schooners in his system i reckon. You never know what that f**ker is gonna shout next.

True - but he is funny.

TK and Voss are similar - try-hard wankers whose ego's have grown out of proportion to their minor abilities.

Is it just me - or does Voss' obsession with "let's see some crack" make you cringe? It's just lowbrow "gee i'm funny and clever" look-at-me rubbish.

Seriously, I'm still laughing at shit eating grin. I can just imagine him eating a plate full of shit with that grin on his face.

FFS That was hilarious.

Bruce Manifold

Juniors
You Watch TK when he is talking on the roast. He starts talking, looks to the right at MG to see if he is on side, then looks to the left at Gus to see if he thinks he is ok..He is really just simply looking for approval from guys who actually have an opinion . Good, Bad, Right or Wrong MG and Gus seem to say it as they think. Tk Is just treading water in a whirlpool waiting for someone to throw him a life jacket!
:crazy:

Suitman

Post Whore
You Watch TK when he is talking on the roast. He starts talking, looks to the right at MG to see if he is on side, then looks to the left at Gus to see if he thinks he is ok..He is really just simply looking for approval from guys who actually have an opinion . Good, Bad, Right or Wrong MG and Gus seem to say it as they think. Tk Is just treading water in a whirlpool waiting for someone to throw him a life jacket!
:crazy:

The funny thing is, no one ever does.
How he gets a gig is anyone's guess.
The guy is a first rate clown.

Suity

zombie jesus

Staff member
Untitled-1.gif

2ky ratings are that bad they are not even listed in the top 14 stations in Sydney for survey 5 this year. The lowest of the 14 is News Radio at 2.3% market share. This channel is obliged to broadcast parliament sittings while the rest of the time it is an extension of the ABC. The time slots are also included & again they do not appear. I did hear some years ago they dropped out of the survery because the did not believe the low figures they were getting. Seems nothing has changed their mind to re-enter

nqcowboy87

Bench
Is it just me - or does Voss' obsession with "let's see some crack" make you cringe? It's just lowbrow "gee i'm funny and clever" look-at-me rubbish.

yeh i think the first couple of seasons vossy fed of matt johns and he was entertaining without being overly funny and now for some reason he thinks hes a comedian, he reminds me of thos real lame dads who try and make jokes that they think will appeal to the younger crowd but then just fall flat on their face

BuffaloRules

Coach
Ive heard that 2KY have "opted out" of the ratings, so their listeners do not get counted in the ratings surveys ..