What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

pupajoN

Juniors
Bloke has been doing my head in for years. First time i saw the cheese head on TV i wanted to hook him.

JasonE

Bench
I usually record The Roast and fast forward the bits when TK is on screen, i just cannot stand the gimp, can't even look at him.
Everything about him is fake, especially the laugh.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I love the awkwardness whenever he says something lol.

They try as much as they can to keep talking so they can ignore him - but eventually he gets in & you can hear a collective *sigh* from the entire crew.

Apey

Staff member
I love how he seems to go off on completely random topics, as if his thoughts are somehow relevant to the current topic.

Wait, no I don't...

innsaneink

Referee
Can't stand the little merkin .........

There's no-one in more dire need of a punch in the face than Terry Kennedy.........
Punch-1.gif

You can sense often MG would just love to unload on the little bastard....I'd pay good money to see that

TeamSatan

Juniors
Some of you are being a little hostile to TK.

The TK i knew 27years ago was an outstanding centre with a step and exceptional pace.
Unfortunately he did an acl when dancing one night at parra leaguies disco.
We were dancing to the latest WHAM single when he went for the inverted knee drop and bang...game over.
He used to have so many beautiful women adoring him that by just knowing TK you were never without a girl.
Ah good times......

But i do agree ...he sucks on the sunday roast.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Was it TK that told viewers to "drive safely" when signing off from a game on Optus years ago??

It is very funny, he does deadset tear up a bit and his voice chokes.

The only thing I can think of is that TK is there to absorb all the hatred.

I dont hate TK, but by God he needs to shut the f**k up and get off that show.

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned it. It's a very odd thing to do, especially for a full grown man in a media position. You'd think he'd have overcome w/e it is that leads him to almost cry when disagreed with

TheRam

Coach
Have to agree he is probably the most annoying league person on tv. How the FU*K does he still get these gigs? Surely the networks get it that people do not tune in to see him, even if just to hate him, but that many people are probably tuning out because of him.

Haffa

He's the reason I stopped watching it, although Johns with his holding up his glass jokes were just as stupid. Surely there is another option.

Latest posts