What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

Brutus

Referee
A gift for you; no thanks are necessary, just enjoy!
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6b0lzneyxY

Yes, just the first 12 seconds, but what a 'last look' that is at 12 seconds!
:oops:

I paused it at 12 seconds. I see what you mean.

A strange head move and creepy big eyes. Ventriloquist dummy-like.

They should put this on the Sunday Roast and get Kennedy to explain what is going on with those glasses.

Last edited:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Chris Close tweeting about TK today

310799-artie-beetson_normal.jpg

chop59 Chris C Close

How the F... Would Terryy Kennedy know what its like to be in that position! Sunday Roast is a wank!

:lol:

MSIH

Bench
@EricGrotheJnr
SHINOBI
@chop59 love it choppy. He's absolutely crackin em. Why does he have a say? Who is he? Did he play? He's a nerd with a put on voice.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
TK was in rare form today. I thought Tim Gilbert was going to smash him at some point.

I actually agreed with him on a few points but the way he makes them is just annoying.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
@EricGrotheJnr
SHINOBI
@chop59 love it choppy. He's absolutely crackin em. Why does he have a say? Who is he? Did he play? He's a nerd with a put on voice.

Why do you have to have played to have a say? That point of view sh*ts me to tears.

But in TK's defence, he knows what is like to be pack beaten. I would imagine. Surely someone as annoying as him has encountered that?

M2D2

Bench
Close has and always be a thug merkin.
TK was the only one speaking sense today. Which is a bad sign for todays show.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh its a pretty fossilised point of view....not surprising coming from a dead shit like Close.
Hilarious though players think TKs a tool...seems theyre not all dumb f**ks after all

nqcowboy87

Bench
its tks demeanour thats off putting, he acts like he knows more than the players like hes one three dally m's and captained both state and country, also his voice has that nerd twinge to it

MSIH

Bench
Why do you have to have played to have a say? That point of view sh*ts me to tears.

But in TK's defence, he knows what is like to be pack beaten. I would imagine. Surely someone as annoying as him has encountered that?

I agree, but I liked Grothe's nerd line.

TK was bullied at school for sure.

Apey

Staff member
I know they've lost Blair... but Manly and Tigers, with the Storm to win.

Latest posts