What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terry Kennedy The Smug fanboy Thread

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Classic TK, Vossy was great about it.

"When was the last time you've eaten in the Shire"

Loved Freddy as well openly saying he had NFI who was playing who in week 1 of the finals. Way to prepare.

it's paul but yes you're right.he's a breath of fresh air compared to the insipid stench that is tk.

I don't mind Kent, but I wouldn't want him there every week, he seems like he thinks he knows everything. That said he's a massive improvement on TK.

M2D2

Bench
Paul Kent is a slightly less smug version of TK and a highly less fat version of Dean Ritchie.

To be honest, I would rather just have Matty Johns back on the thing. His Sunday Controversy Corner was the best thing about last years football.

Brutus

Referee
I wonder why Channel 7 decided to give their RL shows the flick.

They seemed really keen to showcase RL last year.

Why they didn't keep controversy corner on a Sunday.

nqcowboy87

Bench
i keep confusing him with jason kent for some reason.

i think the matty johns thing wa a combination of ratings and matty's choice to move back into radio and coaching

Slackboy72

Coach
To be honest they are all f***wits.
Vossy is in love with himself.
Freddy has one too many schooners still in his system.
TK is ill-informed at best, clueless at worst.
Paul Kent ... a dried up dog turd would do better than him.
Let's face facts. The Sunday Roast is nothing without Gould's insight into the game.
Even MG brings more to the table than Voss, Fittler, TK and Kent.

Meet him at a social function about 15 years ago when my wife worked with his. Real smart arse who kept name dropping and making out he was someone better than us all. Thought might be a one off but then about 4 years ago went to a golf charity day & he was no different. Real chip on his shoulder and I believe the 2KY sports breakfast was one of the lowest rating programs of the main radio stations. Not sure if this has changed but I will not listen to it because of him:x

Latest posts