What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

Rodrigo

Juniors
hi McSharky and Hi Lolesi and Hi there Pogo, sorry i haven't been much on the way of input.....you see my footy team is still going strong in the final series, unlike the Sharkies! Oh when the Saints go marching in......

looking forward to many beers with you guys this year and looking forward to hopefully oneday put faces to your wacky Krazee zany Kooky bizzarro mental personalities i have of y'all in my head!

shame the rangers didnt make A1, they woulda kicked sum magpie and taren point butt!

Hot Rod!

pogo

Juniors
geez rod rigo i hope those st george illawarra blokes dont get through to the big one and ch ch cho cho CHOKE!!!!

like some cricket sides are prone to!!

who is your favourite dragon player rod rigo ??

pogo

Juniors
contact mcsharkie he is the man particularly if you are a test player looking for a game in the park!

seriously though......

go to www.ssca.asn.au the association site with links to clubs and contacts

Big Mick

Referee
i dunno I don't think i'm very good. Havn't played in years. Just looking for something to do over the summer and see what happens.

Rodrigo

Juniors
Pogo...... they are all pretty top's in my eyes! but if i was to pick one it would belil ole Wes Naiqama, he certainly knows how to have a good time.....to much of a good time infact! On field i can't go past Ben Creagh, in my opinion he is one to watch!

Hey your team had a good win on the weekend! What happened to McSharkies team?

Am thinking of taking up a position within the religious field! what do you guys think!

see you at the SUS club soon!

Rod

bazza

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
Hey what do I do if I want to find a game.... I live around Brighton.

Anyone got any ideas for me.

You can always play for St George Leagues - a team based on the right side of the bridge

pogo

Juniors
geez rodrigo from what one of my spies tells me you would need a change of aparrel if you are to join a religous order.

thats if that funny little white hat you were wearing as you perambulated along outside the garden island naval base at 3 15 pm this afternoon is any guage.

the black slacks and crisp white shirt look the part though!!!

so my spies tell me!!

pogo

Juniors
taren point A1 10/103 vs gymea yet to bat.

the power batsman have the patience of a three year old with A.D.D. , a piss poor effort if i have ever seen one.

Macca

Coach
Welcome to A1's lads. Not going to be able to go in half arsed this year. Struggling to field a side we managed 10 with 3 ring ins!! Loftus won the toss and had a bat.

60 overs later they were 6/255. Could have been worse I guess.

pogo

Juniors
meanwhile caringbah inn ,A1 premiers for the last 3 seasons have been rolled for 68 by the engadine side.

lolesi

First Grade
All out for 120, they went and had a bat 1/14 of 12 overs.

Both teams chose to stop play at 430 so both could watch the afl at the pub.

Top team and a great bunch of blokes that Miranda B8's team.

Macca

Coach
pogo said:
meanwhile caringbah inn ,A1 premiers for the last 3 seasons have been rolled for 68 by the engadine side.

Jeebers.

Hey Lolesi, they won your comp last year I think. They are a top bunch of blokes too.

Rodrigo

Juniors
can anyone help.......i spilt bbq sauce on my crisp snow white shirt, damn you bbq sauce. i tried to call the omo help line which is next to the ponds institute but there was no answer!

Macca

Coach
Rodrigo said:
can anyone help.......i spilt bbq sauce on my crisp snow white shirt, damn you bbq sauce. i tried to call the omo help line which is next to the ponds institute but there was no answer!

I hope you weren't eating BBQ Teradactyl