What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

pogo

Juniors
gymea A1 defeated taren point 8/106 in about the 50th over.

piss poor effort by taren point !

Macca

Coach
Playing the Engadine side which has been talked up to massive proportions despite having not won a game yet. Rolled em for 120 after 58 overs!! We're 0/1 in reply.

pogo

Juniors
well done mcsharkie.....

that "dream team" seems to be having a nightmare start to the season, still they are all very young for A1 and they do have a fair bowling line up at their best.

120 at heathcote wont be easy but you are in a great position.

taren point A1 10/161 vs como 3/37 , a dissapointing effort judging by the hour or so play i watched.

Macca

Coach
Well the big game is drawing nearer.

TPP VS MM

We are struggling to field a team though.

pogo

Juniors
yeah right!!

so are taren point they may have to ask players form minerva street under twelves to fill in.............

Macca

Coach
Bowled out for 202 and have them 2 for 20 odd.

Good to see there is no love lost between the sides.

ali

Bench
I haven't read through the 24 pages, but how are Como-Jannali doing in A1's and A2's if they are still up there? I'm missing my park cricket this year, and struggling with the 82 over days in grade. I don't miss the ridiculous banana swing you can get with those 2 piece balls though. But the cricket I am playing is so boring, and the standard of 6th grade where I currently am, is definately no better than something like B1's.

Macca

Coach
So Gymea got full points the week everybody got rained out? That's handy for them.

Macca

Coach
We beat Taren Point pretty easily in the end. Won't feel like revenge til we win the final this year though.

pogo

Juniors
its always hard chasing small targets isnt it mcsharkie.....?

and its harder defending them hey!

dont panic though i have it from a very reliable source that your side is the "dark horse" in this years A1 competition.

i wouldnt be at all surprised to see you blokes with the trophy some time in early march.

good luck this weekend.

Macca

Coach
We were a bit lucky. We have a good side this year we just need to settle down a bit. Big round coming up.

pogo

Juniors
yeah the side is defintely formidable, must be a big chance for a top 3 berth.

an A1 title in your 5oth year would be handy hey!

Latest posts