What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tha MAGPIE report.

Macca

Coach
We will be playing our best side this season I reckon. I dunno what your crapping on about as I wasn't involved but I can assure you, my side doesn't throw games.

pogo

Juniors
i wasnt "crapping on" as you eloquently put it.

i was explaining that often other results can unexpectedly affect teams in good positions.

if indeed you play your best side you will beat bosco easily.

Macca

Coach
What a load of shit, you were implying that some team threw a match or somhow got into a final unfairly and the team that got them through were drinking crownies that night. I wasn't part of that and my side will never throw a match, we don't want to lose ever.

Macca

Coach
Another solid win to the boys, although we even tried to make chasing 110 a tough job. At 3/102 we looked home and losing the next 4 wickets for 4 runs was never in our minds. That's what happened though before the ship was steadied and we tightened our grasp on the competition lead.

It's still a very tight competition though with 4 sides still in the mix for a final birth. Interesting couple of rounds coming up.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I umpired B4;s on the weekend, some match out at a huge sporting complex in the middle of nowhere. I must say my umpiring standard was very high.

lolesi

First Grade
madunit said:
I umpired B4;s on the weekend, some match out at a huge sporting complex in the middle of nowhere. I must say my umpiring standard was very high.

Was it the new Sporting complex at Lucas Heights??
Drving range and the golf course ( being made atm )
??
They are all really nice ovals, sports tracks also

Macca

Coach
The table:

Magpies 62
Illawong 57
Bosco 56
Point Power 56
Caringbah 41
SUS 39
St. George 27

Next round:

Magpies Vs St.George (You playing Bazza?)
Point Power Vs SUS (No cases offered)
Illawong Vs Caringbah Inn
Bosco - Bye (umpiring)

It looks like the top half is playing the bottom half in 2 weeks, can the under dogs throw a spanner in the works?

Bosco are the only ones garaunteed 6 vital points.

Macca

Coach
Well the week off was refreshing although I reckon the TAB should sponsor it next year, they have enough of my money now to do so. :lol:

The more I look at our comp table and draw the more it looks as though we will play Taren Pt in the final. It almost has an inevitability about it. I reckon that would be justified too as they seem to be one of the 2 best sides in the comp.

Illawong are the other team that looks like a threat and the last round (when we play them) will be ultra important to them and will probably decide the minor premiership and who plays in the final. They look like the best batting side around to me.

It's all very interesting but you'd hate to drop a match this round especially to a side out of the race.

Rodrigo

Juniors
week off! what for! that seems silly, you just had a couple of weeks off for christmas, Ih weel ,looks like your comp is heating up some and judging by the chat in ere the final ,if infact it is those two teams will be a cracker

On a lighter note, its Australia Day tomorrow, and i just want to thank our lord who gives us all that we survey once again for being a loving caring big brother to all of us
And also to this country our country for accepting me as an Aussie for giving me a country when my home was abolished by the tyrany of Angry Insecure people with too much money and resources at their service.

oh yeah and for embracing my dinosaur noises with enthusiasim and saying "hey even though he hasnt got a australian accent ,it doesnt matter, there only dinosaur noises! :clap:

Praise us Aussies

Rodrigo

Juniors
whats normal McSharkie? could it be that i am normal (they all seem to think so at the dinosaur club) and you my friend are in fact weird!
I have seen some of your posts and frankly they concern me ,as do you!
so what i make dinosaur noises! to you i say ,your jealous, you have probably been to one of my shows and see me perform! ah its all coming together. Instead of admiring pure talent (me) you say nasty things to me trying to make yourself feel better by attacking others.your just like those people at Australian idol, they too were jealous of my gift and said some things in a attempt to deflate my powerful aura. Well i got news for you McSharkie ,you and your mate Dicko will be sorry, sorry when i am even more famous than now. Lucky for me i surround myself with intelligent people with taste, like Solar power Shane, Ricky-Lee my confused friend at my local clubhouse and Linzee the pissbar bell ringer! they know talent!
obviously you are not a performer, seeing the gratitude on people faces after giving your all in front of them is payment enough for me and will be inspired to do better! you havent made me weaker MR, you fuel me

Rodrigo

bazza

Immortal
McSharkie said:
Next round:

Magpies Vs St.George (You playing Bazza?)

I will be playing McSharkie
I am getting the lunch and sleeping bag ready for the trip out to Woranorra Heights

I won't be making any dinosaur noises though

Macca

Coach
:lol:

See you there Bazza. I dunno how I'll work out which one you are but hopefully I'll get to bowl to you.

bazza

Immortal
McSharkie said:
:lol:

See you there Bazza. I dunno how I'll work out which one you are but hopefully I'll get to bowl to you.

I will be the good looking one - and one of the few under 35.

Hopefully I will be batting low - so you won't get the chance to bowl to me.
I usually open the bowling, so I might send some pies down to you if you're in early

Rodrigo

Juniors
wow! thats more like it........some nice talk on this forum! Bazza and McSharky, look around up in the sky at your ground ,i might do a few circuits and SUS out your form!
What have you done with Pogo??

Latest posts