What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thaiday's Star on the Rise

Alex28

Coach
Lockyer might even be fullback given they want to play him there for the Kangaroos and Thurston and Prince are eligible for QLD. The two Bowens on the wing, Tate and Bowman/Berrigan in the centres? I don't know if there is any space for him in the starting 13....

chinorocks

Juniors
The two Bowens??? Brenton Bowen has no chance.

It'll probably be. 1. Lockyer 2. Sing 3. Hodges 4. Tonga 5. Slater 6. Thurston 7. Prince.

Alex28

Coach
my bad...i was thinking of Ty Williams but Matt Sing is an even better choice. Brent Tate will get a Centre spot - no doubts.

either way, I can't see Milton making SOO.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The way Prince is playing he doesn't deserve the #7. Chokes without his boy, Benji around.

Tigertread

Juniors
AusKnightRKO said:
Matt Sing Is Retired From Rep
No he hasn't.

He wasn't considered for selection in the preliminary Qld camp because selectors had believed he had retired from representative football. However, he has since expressed his desire to continue his representative career.

Roy

Juniors
CWBush said:
The way Prince is playing he doesn't deserve the #7. Chokes without his boy, Benji around.

any half is going to stuggle with fitzhenry at 5/8