What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Benji

Sigurd

Juniors
OK genius let's dissect what you just said
Part 1
"I said you need to stop forgetting to take your medication"
Part 2
"and then start barking orders at me".
Part 3
"Thankfully you aren't so far gone yet that you were able to understand that."

OK got all that

I have just remembered my meds & popped a couple of pills.

Now FFS put all your Widdop posts in the Widdop threads and make sure you do it every f**king time and stop derailing the thread about Benji and furthermore stop bagging Widdop.

Thanks for bringing my attention to the fact all my faculties were still intact so did I comply with part 2 above to your satisfaction or would you like a few more orders?

Now you have done it again just when I thought you had gotten over it. If you continue to not take your medication I'm going to report you to your psychiatrist. Maybe that would be better for all involved anyway. You should be committed for your own good as well as for the safety and well-being of the community. Now stop trying to derail this thread you freak. I'm asking a question.

Does anyone believe, with a spine including Hutchinson, Widdop and McInnes, the Dragons won't be one of the bottom 2 teams next season?

Country Dragon

Juniors
Now you have done it again just when I thought you had gotten over it. If you continue to not take your medication I'm going to report you to your psychiatrist. Maybe that would be better for all involved anyway. You should be committed for your own good as well as for the safety and well-being of the community. Now stop trying to derail this thread you freak. I'm asking a question.

Does anyone believe, with a spine including Hutchinson, Widdop and McInnes, the Dragons won't be one of the bottom 2 teams next season?
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

monsterkev

Juniors
as i said i a previous post i think we will be competing for the wooden spoon if mcgregor is still coach and widdop is 5/8 and hutchinson is not the answer

Sigurd

Juniors
NOBODY ANSWER.

Haven't seen a good meltdown in months!

I only joined about a month ago. But talking of meltdowns, can you please talk to Old Timer? Calm him down and tell him to take his meds.

As for the question, you make it 0 for 6. This is not surprising. We have all seen how good Widdop is. I hope I'm wrong but it seems to me Hutchinson has Beau Henry written all over him and Souffs have been much better since dropping McInnnes.

We are in massive trouble for next year but Old Timer, among others, goes into meltdown whenever Widdop is mentioned in a negative light.

Pretty weird.

Sigurd

Juniors
I would rather a "thank you Jeremy smith" thread.
He did more for the club than barge ass ever did.. I am still annoyed the dragons thought guys like smith and Scott were dispensable...
I presume there was when they left.

Do you think there will be a "Thank you Gareth Widdop" thread when this dud is finally gone? Hopefully before round 1 2017. Melbourne are looking for a 5/8. I bet they won't even entertain the idea of taking him back even with the Dragons paying half his salary.

grouch

First Grade
I only joined about a month ago.
gif7-jpg.jpg

Sigurd

Juniors

I must be missing something because I fail to see the punch line in all these little jpegs and You Tube videos but anyway, your vote is recorded. That makes it 0 for 7. The question is:

SBD82

Coach
I must be missing something because I fail to see the punch line in all these little jpegs and You Tube videos but anyway, you already voted so I'm not sure why you bother. Do you want to change your vote? The question is:

St Georgio

Juniors
Just for entertaining value, since our team can't , I believe they should offer Benji his $300k + the car, the banter here would be priceless!

Sigurd

Juniors
Just for entertaining value, since our team can't , I believe they should offer Benji his $300k + the car, the banter here would be priceless!
No no. Old Timer would lose it completely. Just imagine if the club or a remotely competent coach did what I want the club to do and keep Marshall around for another year or even 2 and get rid of Widdop. Old Timer would go postal.

Old Timer

Coach
Sigurd,
You obviously read very little and comprehend even less.
My issue with you guys and your Benji / Widdop threads / posts is very simple.
Widdop or anyone else's inabilities, liabilities etc are not the correct basis to form your praise for Benji. If Benji is worth praising simply leave the other people out of the posts and just enunciate your case.
You obviously have decided to ignore my comments in respect of my total disappointment in Widdop and therefore think you will bait me by carrying on but all you do is show everyone your relentless stupidity over the matter.
Widdop has a contract and Benji doesn't, so one will be here and the other will not so no amount of your blaspheming will alter any of it.
No doubt some melt downs not too far away I look forward to watching your total over reactions to any post that is not in total agreement with the various voices in your head.

Old Timer

Coach
Next time I need to leave Kandos , I shall take that with me , as it will remind me of the earthy aromas of good old country air !

If I may suggest , ignore Valiesky M2 , as it seems that tonight is Vodka night .
Too true Gareth
Thursday night Vas and all his alter ego's and various entities out on the grog.
If you watch carefully you will see Sigurd he is unmistakeable.

Sigurd

Juniors
Too true Gareth
Thursday night Vas and all his alter ego's and various entities out on the grog.
If you watch carefully you will see Sigurd he is unmistakeable.

I'm not sure what you are raving about but it doesn't matter anymore. I have already decided to report to your psychiatrist that you have not been taking your medication on a regular basis.

Benji has been great. Especially last year but also this year. Gareth Widdop has proven the graveyard of halfbacks for the Dragons. Everyone of which has been much better than Widdop but whom our two supercoaches scapegoated for their self-proclaimed "marquee player."

Old Timer

Coach
What part of they did offer that and he rejected it do you not understand?????
Bunji jumper lept off the bridge but by the time he got to the bottom he remembered that he forgot to tie the rope around his feet.
Crashed and burned by his own accord.