What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Nighty

sco22

Juniors
Nighty is a true dragon!!!!!! His blood is worth bottling, it's been stated before we need to clone 17 nighty's s we would have a great side.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The word legend is used alot these days but Nighty is an absolute legend. They should have a picture of him in the dictionary under the word legend.

TheRev

First Grade
+1 love the guy, doesnt have the flat out speed and natural talent of the best backs in the game, but has heart & tenacity in spades.

Como Connection

First Grade
Hero, even today, on mothers day, I said to my wife, I should have married Nighty instead of you.
She just smiled.
Who's the winner, Flo I guess !

Hero, even today, on mothers day, I said to my wife, I should have married Nighty instead of you.
She just smiled.
Who's the winner, Flo I guess !

Thanks Como for revealing your feelings. Is refering to Jason as 'Nighty', especially on mother's day, some sort of Freudian ...um ...'slip'

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

nontime111

Juniors
STUNNING TRY TOO NIGHTS!!! SO hope you read all this brother were BLEEDING for you guys too WHAT A CHAMPION OF GUTS , HEART AND MUNGREL WITH SUPERFREAK TALENT WOW!!!:lol:

BennyV

Referee
I was glad the commentators went on and on about his second try, saying things like 'THE THINGS THAT THIS BLOKE CAN DO, NOONE ELSE CAN' and so on, finally gets a fraction of the recognition he deserves!

On ya Nightingale ya BEAST!

Mr Red

First Grade
i read an article (i think telecrap) where once Morris is fit and Dugan at the back "Price will have a selection headache deciding between Nightingale and Vidot for the right wing position..". That'll do me... what an ridiculous statement..

Saint Anger

Juniors
If we had 13 Nightingales on the field our record of 11 in a row would be looking shaky.

Dragon LEGEND FOR LIFE !

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Price didn't say that. It was the opinion of a 'sports writer' on a website that is run by rugby union supporters.