What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Nighty

TruSaint

Referee
If ever there was a player with unorthodox style but the heart of a lion its him.

We lost.

This guy gave his all and nearly stole a victory.
Dont know if the players read this but FFS Jason is a legend.

Watch the game twice if you wish.

Is there a player in the NRL on the wing that gives more?

Go well Jason, the true belibvers love you man.
Cheers

nrlnrl

First Grade
If ever there was a player with unorthodox style but the heart of a lion its him.

We lost.

This guy gave his all and nearly stole a victory.
Dont know if the players read this but FFS Jason is a legend.

Watch the game twice if you wish.

Is there a player in the NRL on the wing that gives more?

Go well Jason, the true belibvers love you man.
Cheers

Yep, spot on & the guy gives 100% every time he plays, not just occasionally. If ever a coach wanted to point out someone who epitomises pride in your team, performs at a high level & never gives up on a play, Jason Nightingale is the best in the NRL.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
100% + effort as usual.....wasn't it nice to see him rewarded with his try under the sticks.....goes to show if more of our blokes contested the bombs instead of waiting till the opposition catch them what the rewards would be .....I thought that was the idea when putting the ball up to catch it and convert it into points....

dragonrickjs

Juniors
What a player thank you nighty

I still think he should of won the Clive Churchill in our gf win. I think wearing the number 5 cost him the medal.

Minh

First Grade
Interesting to see Nightingale right next to Creagh when the ref's address the captain.

Jason Nightingale is the most professional footballer, AND has the biggest heart for the team.

Great Man - I wish I knew him.

Does anyone know off the cuff how many games he has played for Dragons, and until when he is signed up?

cheers

Latest posts