What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the Stewart Bro's

DeeJ

Bench
With the Roosters weak halves I wouldn't mind seeing more of Brett Stewart's play making skills. I remember when Manly had a few injuries in that area and he stepped up and showed what he was capable of. He doesn't usually need that style of play at Manly though.

Politis

Juniors
dont forget to add Dugan, Foran, SBW and Cam Smith to your unlimited salary cap
Pffffffff! We already have Mini 2011 soo 1, Pearce 2011 soo 7, the best pack in 2012, Jake freind qld soo in waiting and Smiths replacement. We turned JWH into an international. the players you mention are worth too much and do too little! The Stewart Bro's will do Better if we sign them.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Pffffffff! We already have Mini 2011 soo 1, Pearce 2011 soo 7, the best pack in 2012, Jake freind qld soo in waiting and Smiths replacement. We turned JWH into an international. the players you mention are worth too much and do too little! The Stewart Bro's will do Better if we sign them.

He was playing for NZ before he ever set foot on a Roosters training paddock. At least troll with some integrity.

With the Roosters weak halves I wouldn't mind seeing more of Brett Stewart's play making skills. I remember when Manly had a few injuries in that area and he stepped up and showed what he was capable of. He doesn't usually need that style of play at Manly though.

A donkeys fan is the last person who should ever mention weak halves, lol Peter Wallace smh

Politis

Juniors
get stuffed. the dogs are gonna buy them.

your club can stick to buying wooden spoons.
LOL! All players are now aware that to be a Dog is to fail; Keating, Pritchard, Morris,hodgkinson,these players were allgood until they went to the dogs,no pun intended! hahaha.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
lolwut?

your club is a joke and has an even bigger reputation for turning good players into duds. poor Todd Carney. you nuffies drove him to the drink.

Politis

Juniors
lolwut?

your club is a joke and has an even bigger reputation for turning good players into duds. poor Todd Carney. you nuffies drove him to the drink.
WTF? we taught him to drink the fact he couldn't handle it is on him.. LOL!!! Go Chookies hahahaha. Bring me some beer!

Latest posts