What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Fui....

Nothing in it. They're not playing netball.

If the contact with Fui's shoulder on Kimmorly's face in the last couple of photos is enough for a penalty, then the rules need to be looked at.

strider

Post Whore
pfffft - they'll slap fui with a charge just to try and justify that they made the right decision - then we'll wear it and take the early plea just to play the "get off lightly" game

ParraManiac

Juniors
Here have a premiership

knTROPHY_narrowweb__300x467,2.jpg

lmao classic I love it!

ParraManiac

Juniors
Just wached the game and had a few replays on the Fuifui hit. I know it means nothing now but when i get a chance i will pput up a photo if noone get's a chance beforehand. Fuifui's elbow hits Kimmorley just below the shoulder, his shoulder then hits himin the face. That was the contact, theshoulder, not the arm, forearm or elbow. I don't know whether that would still be classed as illegal but that was what happened

that is exactly what I saw, couldnt help but notice it didnt go on report! One of the softest penalties I have ever seen! The smile on the refs face didnt go down too well with me either.

ParraManiac

Juniors
The penalty was legitimate.

Unfortunately we lost, but at least we know teams can beat the crap out of us all game and we'll still be in with a chance come the final siren.

Apart from not getting the 2 points, I was happy with the game yesterday.

Yeah I'd agree with that it was the type of game we needed.

ParraManiac

Juniors
Why didnt they penalise Gallen for slapping Cordoba on the head 3 times when he was on the ground partially conscious?????

Any dents in Kimmorleys head have nothing to do with Fui and everything to do with Cayless elbowing him in the head earlier in the game. Kimmorley is justifying laying down because he had an earlier injury.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Any dents in Kimmorleys head have nothing to do with Fui and everything to do with Cayless elbowing him in the head earlier in the game. Kimmorley is justifying laying down because he had an earlier injury.

:lol:

So why did it take him till the 79th minute to stop after copping the elbow in the first half?

Also on the Cayless elbow it wasnt cocked Kimmorley was just at the right height to cop it in the nose...

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
How was that hit not late? Kimmorley had already got his kick away.

I tipped the Eels and thus was genuinely disappointed in the result, but for crying out loud there is some outrageous bias going on here. That is a penalty any day of the week regardless of the point in the game when it happens. What was Moi Moi ever going to accomplish by running and jumping at the player with his arms crossed? He wasn't going to block the kick (unless he was planning on using his head) so he was obviously planning to take Kimmorley out with body contact. Which would have been legal if he hadn't hit Kimmorley high, or if Kimmorley still had the ball.

The Colonel

Immortal
How was that hit not late? Kimmorley had already got his kick away.

I tipped the Eels and thus was genuinely disappointed in the result, but for crying out loud there is some outrageous bias going on here. That is a penalty any day of the week regardless of the point in the game when it happens. What was Moi Moi ever going to accomplish by running and jumping at the player with his arms crossed? He wasn't going to block the kick (unless he was planning on using his head) so he was obviously planning to take Kimmorley out with body contact. Which would have been legal if he hadn't hit Kimmorley high, or if Kimmorley still had the ball.

He was penalised for contact with the head and not because it was late.....

noosa-eel

Juniors
We didn't play a good game today but to loose the game because that poor injured shark (cat) was in sooo much pain is a joke.........:x

gallen is nothing but a filthy cu nt and he will get his... must say i will get great pleasure if his poofy mate bird sits on the sidlines for the rest of the season .. just wish it was gallen he is less tolarable than bird but ill take bird as a start.

Hellsy

Immortal
Kimmorly was on news tonight with a black eye guess there was contact at some point. It was a penalty in my eyes. Like I said before if that had happened to one of our guys majority would have cried out foul

strider

Post Whore
Kimmorly was on news tonight with a black eye guess there was contact at some point. It was a penalty in my eyes. Like I said before if that had happened to one of our guys majority would have cried out foul
he's got a black eye cos he copped an elbow in the face earlier in the game

Hellsy

Immortal
I didn't see that. All I see is replay after replay of the Fui hit and it was definately a penalty IMO. Suspension.. i dont think so based on the screensots provided but a penalty none-theless

Parra Guru

Coach
It definitely wasn't late, or high.

It was just that Noddy laid down, as usual, and Fui is an obvious target for a penalty.

Suitman

Post Whore
Simply, it's a soft suspension. Shouldn't have been one, but it is.
We'll take it, and we'll move on.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Without reading all 118 replies, I assume it's been pointed out that the Tony Williams dropped ball behind the goal line was a more glaring single moment contributing to the end result than Fuifui's charge down?

Given the circumstances, I guess copping one week is not too bad, and while it was a pretty soft incident a suspension like that won't matter too much in the long run.

Latest posts