What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is why origin > tests

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Basically, if Australia 'choked' in those tests, then you're taking credit away from your own national team, because you're saying that the Australians played below their ability because they weren't focused on the game and not that they played as well as their opponent allowed them.

Didn't you hear? The only way Australia lose to New Zealand is because they are complacent, such as in finals for example when complacency is high.

Meth

Staff member
Is this thread still going?

Origin is the most popular spectacle in Rugby League. In a perfect world, international football would be the closest, most intense Rugby League. It's isn't.

Kiwis will either follow it or ignore it. We don't want to play in it.

You guys should show some more pride in Origin and stop courting Kiwis to play.

Tonearm Terrorwrist is a furious masturbator.

hutch

First Grade
So to qualify as a rugby league fan you have to love international rugby league?

No but you definitely wouldn't hate it like you do. You carry on like you want it to fail, must kill you that rugby league is played in more places now than at any time in its history.

Meth

Staff member
No but you definitely wouldn't hate it like you do. You carry on like you want it to fail, must kill you that rugby league is played in more places now than at any time in its history.

It's just his schtick. He's a joke.

Where did I say I hate it? I just don't care for it. Could t care less NZ won some tournament against us that keeps them feeling relevant. I couldn't care less what nations play it, there's only 1 good nation (Australia) 2 decent ones and a lot of shit underneath.

On the contrary, it must kill you that international rugby league is on par with city/country & SOO is the peak of the sport.

hutch

First Grade
Is this thread still going?

Origin is the most popular spectacle in Rugby League. In a perfect world, international football would be the closest, most intense Rugby League. It's isn't.

Nobody is arguing that it isn't the best spectacle, most intense game of rugby league around most of the time. It is just not the pinnacle of the entire sport!

hutch

First Grade
Where did I say I hate it? I just don't care for it. Could t care less NZ won some tournament against us that keeps them feeling relevant. I couldn't care less what nations play it, there's only 1 good nation (Australia) 2 decent ones and a lot of shit underneath.

On the contrary, it must kill you that international rugby league is on par with city/country & SOO is the peak of the sport.

:lol: rugby league fan!

I love origin, 3 best sporting nights of the year! It is the most intense rugby league you could ever watch. It might even be the pinnacle of Australian rugby league. It isn't the pinnacle of entire sport though!

Mr Fourex

Bench
Nobody is arguing that it isn't the best spectacle, most intense game of rugby league around most of the time. It is just not the pinnacle of the entire sport!

:lol: rugby league fan!

I love origin, 3 best sporting nights of the year! It is the most intense rugby league you could ever watch. It might even be the pinnacle of Australian rugby league. It isn't the pinnacle of entire sport though!

:lol: .....and you wanna talk failed logic

So the best spectacle and most intense RL a fan could watch ISN'T the pinnacle of the sport.

and watching a game where Aus puts 20 or 30 on NZ or the Poms

or watching NZ play England for the battle of the biggest also ran........is ??

:crazy: