What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"That Kick"

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yes, you invented everything.

All praise Aries.

:roll:

New things, sayings, online abbreviations are being coined every single bloody day. Stop claiming sh*t to make yourself look 'right' or better.

Here's a clue: the younger generation are the ones using "your technology" - and something tells me they have a better idea than you do.

Aries

Bench
Timmah said:
Yes, you invented everything.

All praise Aries.

:roll:

New things, sayings, online abbreviations are being coined every single bloody day. Stop claiming sh*t to make yourself look 'right' or better.

Here's a clue: the younger generation are the ones using "your technology" - and something tells me they have a better idea than you do.

Your like a busted record "goes round and round and keeps playing the same sh*t, over and over."

I have never said there arent new sayings now. I said there were old ones, that were invented by the ppl that were on the forums long before you were born! If they didn't start the trend, there wouldn't be one!

Timmah

Staff member
"People on the forums long before you were born"

:lol:

And I'm a braindead twat?

Timmah

Staff member
Yes, you are flogging a dead horse. So do what you do best and run along now...

Timmah

Staff member
cWo, in order to be funny, you have to not love Covell.

Even Aries is funny. You just... well... suck.