What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"That Kick"

dubby

Bench
yeah, this is getting old. It could have been labelled "that referees mistake" re: Baileys try.

morri (cWo)

First Grade
He did need a good game. every tuesday i'm worried that stu raper will have a brain explosion and not include him somewher in the 17. whether its wing, no.6, backrow or utility off the bench.

RABK

Referee
First time i read it - Gold! :lol:

Be sure to bring your Covell banner to Newie BBSF. ;-)

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

These same days when he would try and emulate his goalkicking heroes in Matthew Ridge and Brian Smith.

I never thought I'd say this but, BBSF, that was a fantastic post.:lol:
Only one question, How did Brian Smith get a start as a goalkicking hero ??:?

The Preacher said:
I never thought I'd say this but, BBSF, that was a fantastic post.:lol:
Only one question, How did Brian Smith get a start as a goalkicking hero ??:?

I am guessing he meant ex Wallaby and Ireland union international come Balmain reserve grader Brain Smith. Switched over during the Alan Jones years at the Tigers. Very forgettable player...unlike 'our new messiah' Covell

Timmah said:
:lol:

Another gem CDF.

I am of no relation to Shark man Dodger.

Whilst he invited me for a slurpee after school at Wollohware station i prefer my $1.85 lunch at Ashfield RSL. I also was a seasoned footballer for Oberon with a handy left hand off load.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
BBSF is pretty hand with off-loads and his left hand too :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
Yep and what about the kick that broke the dragons back last week ,landing it from the sideline , hitting the flag and going in . if it was cool to smile luke would have a huge smile but since he is an idol to somany he only grinned...

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
xpd1xw.jpg