What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That'll do for now

Azkatro

First Grade
To my Forum Sevens friends, I just wanted to say a big thanks. I've always been deeply appreciative of this having this competition in my life and know it takes up a lot of free time for the organisers and participants alike.

It is with heavy heart that I have decided this will be my last writing year in the Forum Sevens competition. With other things in my life, family in particular, taking more and more time I've decided to take a step back.

I will continue to stay involved in 2012 and beyond with the Panthers and the running of the website. But from next year onwards, no F7's referee will have to read my nonsense anymore!

Thanks again everybody. It's been bloody fantastic.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry to see you depart the playing field Az. You're one of the greatest writers to ever shuffle these boards. Of course you're finishing in career excellent form with top spot in BP Awards so congrats again on a stellar performance. Fantastic to see that you'll still be involved in the F7s. :thumn

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
*tears*
you're going to be an immense loss, not just to the Panthers but also to QLD and Australia's F7's teams and the readers of F7's articles as well.

You're truly unique style and perspectives in your writing will be greatly missed.

You will be our King Wally, the Emperor of F7's Penrith Park!

Titanic

First Grade
Az - I'm sorry but I don't have any comments to make that could adequately voice my disappointment.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Az, I'm very saddened by this as I love reading your stuff. I totally understand your reasons, and hope you will still put the odd article in every now and again, but we will be poorer for your retirement.

Best of luck. :)

Bubbles

Juniors
I'll add my regret that I won't be reading any more of your articles. There are certain players I particularly look forward to reading their articles and you are definitely one of them. Perhaps you can make the odd cameo next season?! Good luck with the family commitments; it's not easy to juggle it all!

joshie

Live Update Team
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

i am going to miss you mate, thanks for everything! see you on twitter ;)

Jesbass

First Grade
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I am, of course, joking. I hope the door hits you on the way out!

I am, of course, still joking. Your writing will be sorely missed, Az. You've made the second most appearances in F7s out of all players, and if you manage a few representative matches even while not performing for your club, you could still be the second player to make a century of appearances!

I'm really glad that you'll still be with us in a stats capacity, though. Losing you entirely would have been a jagged little pill.

Latest posts