What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So I asked the cat, am I in trouble again?

Little Miss Angry from the bleeches "You're always in trouble".

I have noffin'

The cat likes me at least

island pro

Juniors
I might be behind the times, but I just saw Shaun Wessel audition on the voice. Dude can sing! And seems like a legend to boot. I'm going to leave him alone from now on and pick on Don Tweddle instead.

In the spirit of "anything and everything" hope some of youse enjoy this , whatever your political leanings ,and even if you if you like the broncos..... Well maybe go not that far . Boncos fans can get F***ed

Quigs

Immortal
I was gunna hit me "like" button but i think someone pinched the far-khar.

I blame Potato Head Dutton

Quigs

Immortal
So is Peta going to be our new No1 Ticket Holder when she parachutes into Scummo's office.

That is, if all you Tory loving bastards vote for the wench in in the byelection.

I'm voting for Bubby's mate. I have vays and meins.

So is Peta going to be our new No1 Ticket Holder when she parachutes into Scummo's office.

That is, if all you Tory loving bastards vote for the wench in in the byelection.

I'm voting for Bubby's mate. I have vays and meins.
Peta Credlin ??? Will she bring Alan Jones and his Bag of rice to explain the reality of Climate change? Will the Mad monk help her explain how Global warming will benefit us all by glass house effect helping us grow more ??? HAHAHAHAHA ROFLOL!!!!! Anyone that gives cred to Credlin needs a brain transplant . Sheesh!!!!! Libs just didnt get the message did they ?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I buy tuna cans in Springwater. I drink the juice and give the tuna to the granddog.

I also have a cup of beef oxo cube, like others do coffee.

My daughter truly thinks I am a loony bin candidate.

I also go for a team who won once.

I buy tuna cans in Springwater. I drink the juice and give the tuna to the granddog.

I also have a cup of beef oxo cube, like others do coffee.

My daughter truly thinks I am a loony bin candidate.

I also go for a team who won once.
Thats all Eccentric , Individualistic ,frugal and nice for YOU . But whats all that salt and mercury going to do to your poor granddog ? And he eats Fish ? Sounds like a cat!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Thats all Eccentric , Individualistic ,frugal and nice for YOU . But whats all that salt and mercury going to do to your poor granddog ? And he eats Fish ? Sounds like a cat!
He is a full breed collie, he eats anything, loves prawn tails, pretty much anything I eat when my daughter ain't looking, this is why he loves me so. He is dead set looking at me now, but I eat chocolate, he can't have that.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Turns out took me 40 years to learn that dogs and cats just love us humans.

Well the decent people, not skin, not how much hair.

I always judge a human on how an animal reacts.

This is the best advice I can give.

Be nice to even a frog a worm.

Yeah the animules can sort us out. That is good advice and true. My dogs a pussycat but ......... I have a lazy dollar says my dog would bite Tony Abbot. and his little pet Peta I know he dont like JWs

Quigs

Immortal
Hey I do the same with sardines. I drink the mineral water and the dogs and I DID share the sardines. Lost me old Staffy last month at 14, he just had enough fun and called time. I also have a 20 month old pedigree SMOOTH Collie, bred to run 20 to 80ks a day.

I tell youse, exercising that loveable bitch is fun for an old fart.

Anyhow back to the other bitch. She'd make an ideal local representative for the Tories of Cook. I can just see the match day cameras panning the ground and seeing Murdoch's Mortisha sitting there trying to smile, with a sharks scarf wrapped around her neck.

Maybe Tone the Onion Eater would be circling in the background like a junk yard dog.

(not a pic of my dog but this is a smooth collie - )
09ad04ab1fc14bd1f6e896956f66db7d.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yep In the end I will have console when he dies, won't be there when I do.

This bothers me.