What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

coolumsharkie

Referee
Some of the worst reffing I've seen to date. Storm offside so blatant off their line, some bunker penalty against the Storm for an unavoidable player collision, effectively letting the Bunnies back into the game which was a great outcome for viewers but fk me swingin'...

Quigs

Immortal
Fantastic night ahead hey !!!!. Just found out I can watch the Big Debate on me Telstra TV. 7pm live............ I'm set.

C'mon Albo.

Shut Scummo, the waffler down. Up him Spot, he's not my dog.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
I've been apolitical since Jesus was a pup. Lately, whether through getting older or looking at the whole last 2 years shit fight, I've been taking more notice because the lines of truth are getting definitely more blurry. Maybe it's just my eyesight.... We are all dead set hog tied by the big money players anyway, so doesnt matter what I say about it. As it has always been.

How about the Knights signing Ponga for 5 years? That gave me a giggle.

Quigs

Immortal
There is a important reason why everyone concerned with the Sharks should be rivetted to the upcoming election and everything associated with the result. When Scummo finally loses this election it is the usual practice for the defeated PM to fall on his/her sword and leave politics. To pharrkk right off.

That will create a huge beautiful window of opportunity for the club and its long suffering supporters to fharrk off the imbecile and install a decent popular #1 supporter.

You know someone that might even speak out in support for the club when proposals such as our big development were put up and get to the front and support us with a voice.