What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Hey I do the same with sardines. I drink the mineral water and the dogs and I DID share the sardines. Lost me old Staffy last month at 14, he just had enough fun and called time. I also have a 20 month old pedigree SMOOTH Collie, bred to run 20 to 80ks a day.

I tell youse, exercising that loveable bitch is fun for an old fart.

Anyhow back to the other bitch. She'd make an ideal local representative for the Tories of Cook. I can just see the match day cameras panning the ground and seeing Murdoch's Mortisha sitting there trying to smile, with a sharks scarf wrapped around her neck.

Maybe Tone the Onion Eater would be circling in the background like a junk yard dog.

(not a pic of my dog but this is a smooth collie - )
09ad04ab1fc14bd1f6e896956f66db7d.jpg
HAD YOUR COLLIE NOT made you do that exercise youd probably be dead by now . Shes an angel for you

Yep In the end I will have console when he dies, won't be there when I do.

This bothers me.
In alot aways Dogs is better than us. Amongst all the religious waffle about what happens when we die .... It would be GREAT to be greated by the good dogs weve had in life ,when we hit the pearly gates.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
Boy am I a bit pissed off. Never got a mention (again) in this years Queens Honours List and now I can't even make the run on side for Vladamir's 127 Aussies sanctioned list.

What's a bloke got to do to get a jersey.

Boy am I a bit pissed off. Never got a mention (again) in this years Queens Honours List and now I can't even make the run on side for Vladamir's 127 Aussies sanctioned list.

What's a bloke got to do to get a jersey.
You need to work on your curtsey for Royal recognition , Not sure why you cant be sanctioned by Vlad. Im sure you are worthy . Maybe you are just too far back in the que. Dont give up .

Big Bloke

Juniors
I'm just sitting here at my desk today and feeling pretty tired with some long hours I've been doing and things around the house. It's pretty quiet here today and no one is around so I just feel like closing my eyes and having a little nap.

Which got me thinking. How many of you are able to have a little cat nap at your place of work?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I'm just sitting here at my desk today and feeling pretty tired with some long hours I've been doing and things around the house. It's pretty quiet here today and no one is around so I just feel like closing my eyes and having a little nap.

Which got me thinking. How many of you are able to have a little cat nap at your place of work?
That’s weird. I literally did it at my desk from 12:30 til 1 today.

You've just finished having a tommy tank haven't you

Quigs

Immortal
You inconsiderate bastards should keep the cogs of commerce turning, keep the economy hurtling along and make sure you all pay your share of taxes. It is imperative that you all do so as us of the elderly and vulnerable age group are dependent on the proviso of the meagre pension for our very survival.

Stay alert, stay awake, stay focussed ..... others depend on you.

You inconsiderate bastards should keep the cogs of commerce turning, keep the economy hurtling along and make sure you all pay your share of taxes. It is imperative that you all do so as us of the elderly and vulnerable age group are dependent on the proviso of the meagre pension for our very survival.

Stay alert, stay awake, stay focussed ..... others depend on you.
My Cayman Islands and Swiss bank accounts will ensure you get NOTHING off me. NOTHING.

R-15-3

Bench
Benjie 5 year coaching deal, 2 year assistance/understudy to Sheens then 3 year head coach.
I really don’t see this ending well 😂

DJDL

Bench
Wow. I don’t know what’s more surprising, this or Buzz Rothield actually getting a scoop right.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Have they signed Robbie Farah as well - he can be Chief White ant.
Must be a massive deal for Marshall - either that or he is insane

There is also an opinion running around that the Benji 'appointment' is actually a purpose-leak.
The Tigs management do love the drama these days no matter which way.
I feel for their supporters.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
There is also an opinion running around that the Benji 'appointment' is actually a purpose-leak.
The Tigs management do love the drama these days no matter which way.
I feel for their supporters.
Purpose leak to do what? His comments the other day did seem a bit odd.