What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Great grandson entered the world at 10.49pm with the news that I really wanted to hear and that was that both are healthy. Daughter kindly rang me at 11.25pm because "she needed to ring someone".

Funny old journey is this life's path for those of us lucky enough to enjoy the longer ride. Oh well here's to another exciting chapter in 'me' autobiography.

I remember when my kids started working and I went "Bewdy now that they have income - anything that happens to their teeth now, it is their problem".

Just in case I told my now 'Grandma' baby daughter to remember that theory. She and Grand Dad are in charge of all future problems as I am in charge of fun times.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Great grandson entered the world at 10.49pm with the news that I really wanted to hear and that was that both are healthy. Daughter kindly rang me at 11.25pm because "she needed to ring someone".

Funny old journey is this life's path for those of us lucky enough to enjoy the longer ride. Oh well here's to another exciting chapter in 'me' autobiography.

I remember when my kids started working and I went "Bewdy now that they have income - anything that happens to their teeth now, it is their problem".

Just in case I told my now 'Grandma' baby daughter to remember that theory. She and Grand Dad are in charge of all future problems as I am in charge of fun times.
Much envy, my daughter has no plans or desire, the closest I get to grand kids...WP_20210410_11_40_22_Pro.jpg

They be off on the honeymoon, I am in charge of these three putzes.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I you have Kayo, watch the fan July 6th eposide.

Full up, up Cronulla with highlights, of ET Peachey and much more, just the first few minutes...stick with it, is a sharks focus.

Worth the effort, thank me later.

Congratulations Quigs!

I’m sure you brought out a packet of Assorted Creams from the Pantry to Celebrate the historic occasion.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Woo HOO. Congratulations Quigs.

Silly old coot

Quigs

Immortal
Many thanks you bastards. I'd hit the like thingy but it doesn't work cause I am doing something and something stops some other things from working.