What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

PJ

First Grade
Stop avoiding the topic and explain to me what’s good about this:

34625F92-ABED-4AFE-8FDB-E3CC2160B7B6.jpeg

If you need whats good about that explained I think you have bigger issues than being offended by a comment on an internet forum.

I find it rancid

That may also be the issue. Find a nice one and you may no longer need the goodness explained.

txta2

First Grade
All my indigi mates voted no
Basically told themselves to f**k off. Maybe they should be looking at REAL people like JT for answers.Again must be hard walking around the shire as an indigenous. I've seen the levels of racism 1st hand down there

Quigs

Immortal
Happy Birfday to our CEO of the popular Tin Foil Hat Company. (Edit 23/10/23: Tomorrow (Tuesday) is his birfday, not yesterday - that was fake nooze)

I reckon he should of got the job after that little Irish prick took his massive payout and pissed off.

Our bloke would probably still fhark up Qantas, that's a given, but at least we'd all get cheap flights.

Last edited:
Happy Birfday to our CEO of the popular Tin Foil Hat Company. (Edit 23/10/23: Tomorrow (Tuesday) is his birfday, not yesterday - that was fake nooze)

I reckon he should of got the job after that little Irish prick took his massive payout and pissed off.

Our bloke would probably still fhark up Qantas, that's a given, but at least we'd all get cheap flights.
Thanks mate. In honour of the great day, if anyone that can, would be so kind as to make a donation to the Cancer Council, it would make me very happy. A few of us old cuties have been afflicted recently and a donation can make a difference.

In more fun news, for my birthday, my daughter is taking me to see Paul McCartney up in Newcastle tomorrow night. Looking forward to that!

Quigs

Immortal
Your (you're ... youse) the same age as Paul are you not.

Just ring Gids if you want to enjoy the concert with extra buzz.

Special K

Coach
I know theres a few here who are in the gropers and different gyms in the shire. Can we come up with some sort of hand signal so we can acknowledge each other?

Quigs

Immortal
I note that the Cows have signed up Jimmy Maloney as the new attacking coach.

He is so lucky to have the experienced Chadley there to instruct him with the finer points of match control and closing out games.

DJDL

Bench
Neopronouns.

Apparently it's a thing.
I'd never heard of it until it popped up in my YouTube feed the other day.

For those who don't know, it's the idea that you can substitute any noun you like for your pronouns - not just they/them.

As an example, in one of the videos I saw someone identifies as 'Lemon' and their pronouns get based from that.
I hear you, sounds like just a nickname, but according to the video it's a pronoun.
In use: "I was talking to Dave the other day, and Lemon (Dave) said he was giving up drinking".
WTF?
This is seriously one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

How about these:
My mate identifies as soccer.
"I'm going to watch soccer play tennis"

My other mate identifies as hospital.
"Hospital is in hospital".

Another mate identifies as beer.
"Beer is drinking single malt penis*".

I've got another three mates who identify as pizza, garlic bread and coke.
"What are pizza, garlic bread and coke having for dinner?"
"Pizza, garlic bread and coke"

The world has gone pharquing mad.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Neopronouns.

Apparently it's a thing.

For those who don't know, it's the idea that you can substitute any noun you like for your pronouns - not just they/them.

As an example, in one of the videos I saw someone identifies as 'Lemon' and their pronouns get based from that.
I hear you, sounds like just a nickname, but according to the video it's a pronoun.
In use: "I was talking to Dave the other day, and Lemon (Dave) said he was giving up drinking".
WTF?

How about these:

If you have insta get onto mentorhouse0. Ridicules it all and lays it all bare. Very entertaining.

Special K

Coach
Neopronouns.

Apparently it's a thing.

WTF?

How about these:

Things like this make me glad I live in Cronulla.

Quigs

Immortal
As Bobby Dylan once sang ..... "There is something happening here and you don't know what it is, do you Mr ????

It would appear that the fan is about to be hit by something today.