What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

As Bobby Dylan once sang ..... "There is something happening here and you don't know what it is, do you Mr ????

It would appear that the fan is about to be hit by something today.
I just read the SMH article/report.
I'd heard about his "advances" stories through various footy players in the late 90's early 2000's.
Even though I'm not surprised by what has come out, he's in for a lot of hell to be paid, which will reach way beyond the wallet he has easily thrown around.
And about time, he's been one of the biggest slimeballs this country has ever had for a long time.

DJDL

Bench
I'm sure we've all heard the old joke which went around while he was coaching Balmain.
The one where a guy wanders into the dressing room after a game and Blocker and Benny are there with their 'tackle' resting in a couple of buckets of ice.
When asked what they were doing they replied "Alan likes to suck on a couple of cold ones after the game'.

In light of what's finally come out, Jesus...

shadowboxer

First Grade
The bloke is 82 - surprised they didn’t wait till he was 8 feet under.
As noted, rumours and fact have swirled for years.
Oddly enough now that he’s off the air ole mate Kate McClymont, writes an in-depth investigation on the queen of the airwaves.
McClymont works for SMH, under the same umbrella as 2GB and Channel 9.
If they were serious, they would have gone him years ago, but no… he’s a ratings winner, let him be so the cash keeps rolling in.
A bloody disgrace - it’s Jimmy Saville and wobble board Rolf all over.

I place it in the same category as Russel Brandt sex allegations! You challenge the Govt/Media narratives re Covid or Climate Net Zero and suddenly SHTF!

Generalzod

Immortal
The bloke is 82 - surprised they didn’t wait till he was 8 feet under.
As noted, rumours and fact have swirled for years.
Oddly enough now that he’s off the air ole mate Kate McClymont, writes an in-depth investigation on the queen of the airwaves.
McClymont works for SMH, under the same umbrella as 2GB and Channel 9.
If they were serious, they would have gone him years ago, but no… he’s a ratings winner, let him be so the cash keeps rolling in.
A bloody disgrace - it’s Jimmy Saville and wobble board Rolf all over.
Funny thing is Jimmy Saville left clues that he was a pedo.

I place it in the same category as Russel Brandt sex allegations! You challenge the Govt/Media narratives re Covid or Climate Net Zero and suddenly SHTF!
Really?????
Maybe you should have talked to some people that it happened to 20 years ago, like I did.
But I'm sure the movers and shakers had planned for Jones to be doing his shyte all these years with a promise of backing him if it got out.
The category you're looking for is plain old sexual assault, with the added protection by kents.

Re
Really?????
Maybe you should have talked to some people that it happened to 20 years ago, like I did.
But I'm sure the movers and shakers had planned for Jones to be doing his shyte all these years with a promise of backing him if it got out.
The category you're looking for is plain old sexual assault, with the added protection by kents.
Really, really? Jone's homosexual leanings have been known for years. So why now? I maintain it is because of his interviews with the likes of Craig Kelly and being an indepedent journalist now - time for punishment. Brandt likewise was challenging the Covid narrative, had to be stopped!
Talking about Kents -Paul in particular - News is he has just been cleared of all DV charges!

Quigs

Immortal
Well the league has got it right with all the promo work for the great Las Vegas Rugby gala opening matches thingy.

Getting "Sharon" interviewed at the half time in the grid iron was just perfect. The right bloke for the job ..... ..... A far can master stroke. And they actually showed him hitting the ball up at near speed.

DJDL

Bench
Well the league has got it right with all the promo work for the great Las Vegas Rugby gala opening matches thingy.

Getting "Sharon" interviewed at the half time in the grid iron was just perfect. The right bloke for the job ..... ..... A far can master stroke. And they actually showed him hitting the ball up at near speed.

Funny how they cut to the next clip before he gets to the defensive line.

Quigs

Immortal
I wonder what @Quigs parents did to him.

Few are angrier than I, but man quite so angry is Emu gulf mayor, I hope the wind does not wipe him out.
Crikey youse southeners carry on. Syd-a-ney has had worse weather then anything that has happened up here in paradise. Bloody floods, heatwaves, electrical storms, dust storms and even far Kurnell got hit with cyclonic conditions.

In me 37 years here we have had one cyclone.

It is 24c here at 6.30am with a slight onshore seabreeze, and it looks like another lovely day in The Park. I've already taken Buff the Patrol Dog for her beach walk. Who knows we might go back again later today.

Anyhow enjoy the commute to work, the traffic and the congestion.

Quigs

Immortal
I know he has prostrate troubles , didn't know Wind was a problem too ! Poor Mrs Quigs !
Just yesterday I made a big boiler full of pea and ham soup. You should of seen the quality of the double smoked bacon bones me mate got me.

Anyhow 'wind' .... as Gus would say, "It's on baby, it's on!"

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Crikey youse southeners carry on. Syd-a-ney has had worse weather then anything that has happened up here in paradise. Bloody floods, heatwaves, electrical storms, dust storms and even far Kurnell got hit with cyclonic conditions.

In me 37 years here we have had one cyclone.

It is 24c here at 6.30am with a slight onshore seabreeze, and it looks like another lovely day in The Park. I've already taken Buff the Patrol Dog for her beach walk. Who knows we might go back again later today.

Anyhow enjoy the commute to work, the traffic and the congestion.
I live in Brisbane and work from home. The nerd advantage.

Re

Really, really? Jone's homosexual leanings have been known for years. So why now? I maintain it is because of his interviews with the likes of Craig Kelly and being an indepedent journalist now - time for punishment. Brandt likewise was challenging the Covid narrative, had to be stopped!
Talking about Kents -Paul in particular - News is he has just been cleared of all DV charges!
Being homosexual has nothing to do with it.
It's sexual assault. That's what's been covered up for years.
Think Pell, Harris, Savile, Glitter to name a small few who abused their power for sexual assault .
All these actions happened, and were covered up, long before covid appeared.
You defending him about this shows where the true brain washing has occurred.

Latest posts