What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Big Bloke

Juniors
Is anyone else getting annoyed like me of these stupid Telstra ads they put on Fox? I mean the one where the bush footy team can’t make the final and are replaced by a bunch of inbreds. And the other one where the old farmer is asked if this is a pointless Telstra ads.

They must think us viewers are stupid.

But actually, I must admit the total IQ of the footy viewers wouldn’t reach any great heights.

I wouldn’t mind them so much but they run them in multiple goes one after the other and it is so bloody annoying.

Quigs

Immortal
I've sent an official complaint to the ADC, (Anti Discrimination Commission) as the Telstra Footy Team has an Emu Logo emblazoned on their jerseys in a blatant attempt to degrade all Emus.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is anyone else getting annoyed like me of these stupid Telstra ads they put on Fox? I mean the one where the bush footy team can’t make the final and are replaced by a bunch of inbreds. And the other one where the old farmer is asked if this is a pointless Telstra ads.

They must think us viewers are stupid.

But actually, I must admit the total IQ of the footy viewers wouldn’t reach any great heights.

I wouldn’t mind them so much but they run them in multiple goes one after the other and it is so bloody annoying.
It was cute for a week. There's no fix though until a new ad is made. FOX will be contracted to play it ad nauseum as part of Telstra sponsorship deal.

It was annoying when they stuffed up and played the AFL version by mistake early.

I don't really get annoyed about it though. I just go for a snack or a piss.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The other annoying one is the Sportsbet Ninja one. What that one means is totally beyond me.
Just keep betting, but responsibly…. Meh. It’s bloody embarrassing.
North coast last night, a group of young inked fellas were dirty the sharks got over the Central Coast Roosters. I thought it was going to kick off that we were supporting the sharks - however they were more dirty the money lost on a multi/quinella/first try scorer etc - than the game itself. A new world order

Just keep betting, but responsibly…. Meh. It’s bloody embarrassing.
North coast last night, a group of young inked fellas were dirty the sharks got over the Central Coast Roosters. I thought it was going to kick off that we were supporting the sharks - however they were more dirty the money lost on a multi/quinella/first try scorer etc - than the game itself. A new world order
I hear all the oh so close multis every monday at work, just needed such and such to score and I woulda won 58 billion. Definitely a lot more conversation about that than the actual game, and no one ever seems to win 🤣

I feel like an old fart for my betting being purely on horses*, only footy bets I have is a first try scorer in sharks games which I've been doing forever (yet to get 1 this season just to add to the losing bet culture haha)

I've never been a gambler, I've had the odd bet here or there but never been entrenched by it, I'm too wary of other addictions I've curbed and "replacing" them. Often I'll tell my mates what I think will happen for them to bet.
I started working at a place 6 months ago where everyone is half my age or younger, they're good kids but there is not a lot of common ground.
The one thing they all do is bet, and they all love it, especially NRL. To meet some common ground I decided to dabble a little, with restrictions. Only $10 per week, bets for odds of $6 and above, and definitely nothing to do with the Sharks, I need to take the emotion out of it.
I put it on Tui Kamikamica as anytime try scorer. It got up. I'm now a God in the kids eyes.
I bought two 4-packs of XPA with some change to spare haha.

jc155776

Coach
Better off just sacking him end of season than expecting Barrett to lead them out of this..

This isn’t the NFL where tanking helps you long term 😂🤣

Buzz was rambling off who is a possible chance for Eels job and ones who never have been given a crack he didn't mention Hannay, I think he would be a big chance.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Better off just sacking him end of season than expecting Barrett to lead them out of this..

This isn’t the NFL where tanking helps you long term 😂🤣
Yeah, what does it save for them? Not money, not face, he'll get his good troops back soon enough and save a bit of face. I don't get it.

sladden road

Juniors
Buzz was rambling off who is a possible chance for Eels job and ones who never have been given a crack he didn't mention Hannay, I think he would be a big chance.
Of the board has any clue, it’s Hannay all day long. Which would not be so good for us, I feel he is a very good coach.

Hope they go for Blake Green…hahaha…

Latest posts