What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

shadowboxer

First Grade
Of the board has any clue, it’s Hannay all day long. Which would not be so good for us, I feel he is a very good coach.

Hope they go for Blake Green…hahaha…
Peter Wynn was on the Tele early this morning thinking Wayne Bennett is a go-er or maybe Billy Slater…..
When asked about Hannay - yeah he’s alright young coach….
That is there mentality - we are Parra and we will get someone of note. Maybe look at someone like Hannay - he’s earned his stripes or maybe bring back Brian Smith…

Frenzy.

Immortal
Eels coach. I've seen 6-7 different "short lists", none of them from the Eels and all of them varying a bit. The HTI trying to big dick each other again.

dinghydi

Juniors
Eels coach. I've seen 6-7 different "short lists", none of them from the Eels and all of them varying a bit. The HTI trying to big dick each other again.
Pin the tail on the donkey , I probably got as good a chance as any of them .... Not that I care .

Generalzod

Immortal
This is what teachers put up with students these days, This is what one of her students said to my daughter at school, you know I don't have to listen to you or do anything you say cause you are a woman, Geez if I had ever spoke to my teacher like that I cop a back hander from my teacher and my parents.

Reactions: PJ

DJDL

Bench
This is what teachers put up with students these days, This is what one of her students said to my daughter at school, you know I don't have to listen to you or do anything you say cause you are a woman, Geez if I had ever spoke to my teacher like that I cop a back hander from my teacher and my parents.

Irrespective of the environment that was said in, where does a kid learn that kind of attitude?
What age group are we talking?

Latest posts