What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Big Bloke

Juniors
Keto would be tough although I know it works as my brother and his wife did it and they lost heaps of weight.

Now I’m not a huge meat eater, so I am trialling a Vegan outlook. Not because of the usual reason they give about being cruel to animals but because I just want to try and eat more healthy foods.

The one thing I’m struggling with is cutting out dairy, that is really hard!

Quigs

Immortal
Just try eating 'whole' foods. Nothing man made or altered. I did it for a long time and lost a good amount of weight. I did cut back on diary and meat, but these days I chew down on them in moderation.

There is plenty of good tucker you can eat.

My problem is the old school problem.. I love to eat big meals. A throwback from the good old days.

And winter is another problem food wise. Love me stews and hot dinners

Generalzod

Immortal
Who's watching the OLympics? Do you care if it's on??? Me personally I'm playing games on my XBOX..

Big Bloke

Juniors
Who's watching the OLympics? Do you care if it's on??? Me personally I'm playing games on my XBOX..
Just try eating 'whole' foods. Nothing man made or altered. I did it for a long time and lost a good amount of weight. I did cut back on diary and meat, but these days I chew down on them in moderation.

There is plenty of good tucker you can eat.

My problem is the old school problem.. I love to eat big meals. A throwback from the good old days.

And winter is another problem food wise. Love me stews and hot dinners
Thanks mate. Sound advice!

Big Bloke

Juniors
So. My home made vegetarian pizza tonight contained the following:

Vegan cheese
Garlic
Onion
Baby spinach
Broccoli
Sweet Potato
Olives

Feel free to throw up now but I actually enjoyed it.

Followed it up with a dairy free Weis Bar.

Latest posts