What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

For ferrks sake .... Quick someone let Scummo know... someone let the Commissioner of Police know.... ferhuck the shits hitting the fan big time.

Let half the Federal Cabinet know....

The head of Aussie Hillsong has been arrested and charged with child sex offences or for covering it up.

There'll be a hot time at the mountain tonight. The phones will be running hot

Whoa is moi
Quite convenient that he is in Mexico at the moment, no?

Quigs

Immortal
Quite convenient that he is in Mexico at the moment, no?

Narhhh according to tonights news the Hillsong church founder and grub Brian Houston is due to appear in court in October. (edit) BBB was unusually correct on this - the grub is currently in the U.S.

Last edited:

txta2

Bench
Liars, Rorters, drunks, covidiots, anti maskers, anti vaxxers, social media abusers, climate change deniers, cult lovers, alleged rapists, Qanon followers, Trump lovers...you can't make this shit up. What an despicable government.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Nice. Now do the next 20 years of INdigenous Sharks jerseys, women in league jerseys and Freedom Day jerseys.

Bottom row, 3 in from the right.............HORRID!

Top row, 3 from left. Winner
Yeah I agree, the blue shorts don’t look right.

I like the top row 4th from the left as the home and the 3rd for the away. Don’t mind the butcher stripes either

Quigs

Immortal
I think we should have the unmerged jerseys. Wear them twice a season...... you know when.