What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah it is a real sad. The world today is totally f**ked up. Police now being set up and slaughtered just answering a missing persons call out.

The poor neighbour that saw the smoke from the fire and went over to see if he could help. Shot in the back.

We are so lucky with our gun laws. Of course there will always be mad f**kwits like this three maniacs but just imagine living in yank land where they reckon there are something like 800 million guns in existence.

And they wonder over there why the police are so gun happy.

R-15-3

Juniors
Yeah it is a real sad. The world today is totally f**ked up. Police now being set up and slaughtered just answering a missing persons call out.

The poor neighbour that saw the smoke from the fire and went over to see if he could help. Shot in the back.

We are so lucky with our gun laws. Of course there will always be mad f**kwits like this three maniacs but just imagine living in yank land where they reckon there are something like 800 million guns in existence.

And they wonder over there why the police are so gun happy.
Can’t blame US cops for being trigger happy with that constant fear of every f**ken lunatic has a gun and most happy to use it.

Any slight movement for a phone or wallet could easily be mistaken for a gun.

99% of Aussie cops would never see a gun In service, Then we have these poor cops get ambushed absolutely terrible.

Can’t blame US cops for being trigger happy with that constant fear of every f**ken lunatic has a gun and most happy to use it.

Any slight movement for a phone or wallet could easily be mistaken for a gun.

99% of Aussie cops would never see a gun In service, Then we have these poor cops get ambushed absolutely terrible.
Absolutely tragic my heart goes out to those police and their families and collegues Not disagreeing with anything above however I do hope as more comes out, rather than a knee jerk John Howard type "lets get rid of all guns in Rural Australia " Movement starts that a little more consideration is given to the facts of the event as they come out.

1 Did these people actually have Automatic or Semi Automatic weapons? Why ? when at least one had some obvious PTSD problems ?
2 Many many rural housholds in that area have guns for legitimate economic and safety reasons .
3 Police in the area should be aware of fact many households have guns out there. Approaching such a household is not really Bread and butter policing as some are suggesting. Not critisising Police envolved at ALL but maybe their training and breifing on the job was not as good as could be ?
4. Apart from some contact with "One nations "Mark Latham had anyone with any mental health experience really tried to help the Ex School Principle from Walgett ?

Well the poor female officer they lit a fire to try try and pry out of the bush for is definitely gonna have some ptsd. Totally f**ked up.
No doubt about it. I'm not excusing any of the perpetrators. Just trying to look at Why ? And prevention of it happening in future , rather than find Blame and leave it at that. I have NO sympathy for the perpetrators , They were Morally week a**eholes looking for excuses and people to blame for their own disappointments in life .. Same thing been going on since Adam was a boy.

Craigshark

First Grade
No doubt about it. I'm not excusing any of the perpetrators. Just trying to look at Why ? And prevention of it happening in future , rather than find Blame and leave it at that. I have NO sympathy for the perpetrators , They were Morally week a**eholes looking for excuses and people to blame for their own disappointments in life .. Same thing been going on since Adam was a boy.

yeah mate all good, I knew what you meant. Was just pointing out the ptsd issue for that poor chick.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well, it's a weird one thats for sure and a bit scary too.

Two brothers and a wife. The 'reported' missing brother and other bros wife are both or have been principals of schools in difficult type kids but successful (community wise) jobs. The other brother is a maintenance guy at a school.

Meaning that seemingly intelligent people of respected and trusted occupations have decided unprovoked, to kill and probably die for a cause of some sort? Does my head in a bit because mass shootings or what have you, always have some sort of history of offence before this sort of shit goes down. At least someone, one of them causing some sort of disturbance?

Why do you send rookies into a situation that becomes so turbulent? Obviously, you dont and these poor cops at Chinchilla are unaware of the situation. These people weren't crazed violent despos with a track record of crime, it's just so weird.

Screams conspiracy nutjob to me but at a guess

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Well, it's a weird one thats for sure and a bit scary too.

Two brothers and a wife. The 'reported' missing brother and other bros wife are both or have been principals of schools in difficult type kids but successful (community wise) jobs. The other brother is a maintenance guy at a school.

Meaning that seemingly intelligent people of respected and trusted occupations have decided unprovoked, to kill and probably die for a cause of some sort? Does my head in a bit because mass shootings or what have you, always have some sort of history of offence before this sort of shit goes down. At least someone, one of them causing some sort of disturbance?

Why do you send rookies into a situation that becomes so turbulent? Obviously, you dont and these poor cops at Chinchilla are unaware of the situation. These people weren't crazed violent despos with a track record of crime, it's just so weird.

Screams conspiracy nutjob to me but at a guess
The point is. What drives a people to do these deprived things, Ted Bundy used to be a youth worker for a suicide hotline, a respected Republican, who knew he had a craving for chopping up young women and having sex with their dead bodies, another nut job is Gacy a respected part of the community part of the Democratic Party who knew he liked killing young men…

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Rookie cops are exactly the people you send to a “missing person” call-out. No harm at them, unless well this happens. Can’t call it, it’s just their time. Worst thing is the weak gutted dogs are dead now too and don’t have to serve time.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's interesting to me from a psychological pov. So not intending to disrespect the innocent people who are affected.

Now they are saying the brother was the conspiracy nut, Train had a heart attack last year and had a gripe with part of the education system, NAPLAM. The wife was the Principal of a school at Tara, down the road. Mind boggling how people become so indoctrinated, yet even the comments in the news stories are littered with people jumping to conclusions, blaming Lockdowns or Anti-Vax laws etc.

Generalzod

Immortal
It's interesting to me from a psychological pov. So not intending to disrespect the innocent people who are affected.

Now they are saying the brother was the conspiracy nut, Train had a heart attack last year and had a gripe with part of the education system, NAPLAM. The wife was the Principal of a school at Tara, down the road. Mind boggling how people become so indoctrinated, yet even the comments in the news stories are littered with people jumping to conclusions, blaming Lockdowns or Anti-Vax laws etc.

“We want to be able to say we can identify these dangerous people. The really scary thing is, you can’t identify them. People don’t realize that there are potential killers among them. How could anyone live in a society where people they liked, loved, lived with, worked with, and admired could the next day turn out to be the most demonic people imaginable?”
— TED BUNDY, CONFESSIONS WITH A KILLER: THE TED BUNDY TAPES, S1E4.

I've told the story of me ex becoming involved in the conspiracy shyte over the last few years. One of the big ones she went on about was the Port Arthur massacre being set up etc. The reports are saying that the brother who owned the homestead was right into this conspiracy big time.
She was /is a very intelligent person with a high degree and distinguished career, which she has now resigned from and removed herself away from anything that could connect her to it. Pretty similar to how the brother who was a Principal did.
It's pretty scary where their minds have been led to, and if you try and point this out to them, watch out, you are then considered the enemy.

coolumsharkie

Referee
— TED BUNDY, CONFESSIONS WITH A KILLER: THE TED BUNDY TAPES, S1E4.
I'll check it out Zod. The thing that makes this latest case so unusual is that it's three minds at play here. You can speculate whether Bundy was always broken, some say he got a head injury when he was young and this might have been a contributing factor. With todays technology, no one gets the free reign to do what he did these days though.

I've told the story of me ex becoming involved in the conspiracy shyte over the last few years. One of the big ones she went on about was the Port Arthur massacre being set up etc. The reports are saying that the brother who owned the homestead was right into this conspiracy big time.
She was /is a very intelligent person with a high degree and distinguished career, which she has now resigned from and removed herself away from anything that could connect her to it. Pretty similar to how the brother who was a Principal did.
It's pretty scary where their minds have been led to, and if you try and point this out to them, watch out, you are then considered the enemy.
Yeah I remember you saying, have looked at the website where the PA hoax thing has all it's theories. Some of the content is really quite compelling but it goes to show, that particular CT has been around for decades (you can tell by the 90's format) no one who buys into things like this wants to even look at the other side of the story no matter how many coincidences have occurred.

Corona and lockdowns have given these type of things more cred, simply by what transpired with the vax and the heavy hand of State Gov's and certain fraternities, social media makes it easier to build the paranoia, making critical thought very murky.

Generalzod

Immortal
I'll check it out Zod. The thing that makes this latest case so unusual is that it's three minds at play here. You can speculate whether Bundy was always broken, some say he got a head injury when he was young and this might have been a contributing factor. With todays technology, no one gets the free reign to do what he did these days though.

Yeah I remember you saying, have looked at the website where the PA hoax thing has all it's theories. Some of the content is really quite compelling but it goes to show, that particular CT has been around for decades (you can tell by the 90's format) no one who buys into things like this wants to even look at the other side of the story no matter how many coincidences have occurred.

Corona and lockdowns have given these type of things more cred, simply by what transpired with the vax and the heavy hand of State Gov's and certain fraternities, social media makes it easier to build the paranoia, making critical thought very murky.

Coolumsharkie here is the audio book from thejournalist who investigated his murders...or you can watch it on NETFLIX

Craigshark

First Grade
Rookie cops are exactly the people you send to a “missing person” call-out. No harm at them, unless well this happens. Can’t call it, it’s just their time. Worst thing is the weak gutted dogs are dead now too and don’t have to serve time.

it’s just a general duties job mate. Experience wouldn’t have played a part. You’re right though, their time was just up. Sucks

Last edited:

Latest posts