What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

R-15-3

Juniors
With the tweaking of the rules it will likely speed up play the balls and need forwards to be back closer to 10m that last year, along with releasing tacklers and needing to get back to marker quicker as well.

Should benefit us having a smaller more Mobile pack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
With the tweaking of the rules it will likely speed up play the balls and need forwards to be back closer to 10m that last year, along with releasing tacklers and needing to get back to marker quicker as well.

Should benefit us having a smaller more Mobile pack.

I can smell some rorts already. Going to be a lot of use of the 18th Man.

Quigs

Immortal
So the Aussie Open is starting.

I still reckon Kyrgios is the king turd in all of the aussie sports. He knocked Choc off the No1 ranking in my books.

I hope he gets knocked out of the AO in the first round not that I could be bothered watching.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Went and saw Joe Camilleri and the Black Sorrows last night, wow! Those f**kers don't age, the guitarist is off the scale and JC is still belting out tunes like it's the Jo Jo Zep days. Highly recommend.
Nice
Seen them a few times over the years, recently down in Canberra at some festival. Well and truly a fine outfit. Ole Joe is looking a bit battered but just keeps kicking

Quigs

Immortal
Saw Joe perform on the Yeppoon foreshore. Think it was last years NYE. It was a great show and I didn't even have to produce my Pensioner Concession Card, it was far-can FREE.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Nice

Seen them a few times over the years, recently down in Canberra at some festival. Well and truly a fine outfit. Ole Joe is looking a bit battered but just keeps kick
Nothing wrong with his lungs. Belting out amazing sax solos and then in a heartbeat singing lyrics with all his might. I dont think I would have ever been able to do that just quietly.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Victorians, so Shyte at playing sport, they name thier arena after a Qlder. They show up to watch, but cannot produce sports people.

Sad people, the shame of Australia.

I do not mind playing tennis, but I do not watch it, Victorians love to watch.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The tennis mad folk watching either at home or at the arena for most part don’t play or have never picked up a racket. It is odd.

Used to know who most of the players were outside of the big names, having a look at the draw the other day i had no idea who 95% of the field was.

txta2

Bench
Let me guess, Chad is the Chef?
Episode 1 Slow Clap GIF by One Chicago

bluefox68

Staff member
This off-season has been the absolute most boring in years!!!!!

Compare this to last year when we were absolutely all a quiver about Fitzy…

Has anyone heard of any stand-outs at training???

Apart from glamour shots of Nicho…

Latest posts