What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ‘Anything and Everything’ Thread

DJDL

Bench
When it was wall to wall Tom Waterhouse Footy Gambling all I wanted to do was punch the skinny prick in the face and I was so happy when the world turned on him and ran him out of the League.

I remember the backlash when that started.

12 months later, same story with a different face and no one bats an eyelid.
It shits me to tears you can't have any coverage of sport these days without some spruiking pharquing gambling odds.

Reactions: PJ

Quigs

Immortal
I remember Gus going off his head about Waterhouse when he said that he watched as kids were chasing Waterhouse as he was going into a ground and asking for his autograph.

It was around the time when Waterhouse had his own little segment before the telecast match kick off.

bluefox68

Staff member
Absolutely LOVE the idea to use Mat Rogers as the model at a golf day honouring his Dad.
Brilliant!!!

Big Bloke

Juniors
With the US Presidential election coming up and the fiasco that is two old men vying for power, I thought I'd take a quick look at the average age of past US Presidents when they took office.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands. :)

The average age of US Presidents when they take office is 56.

These two clowns will be well into their 80s if either of them is successful for a 2nd term. I do not understand why neither of these parties can find candidates in their 50s with a bit of vigour and energy.

Other interesting stats on US Presidents:

Youngest to take office - Theodore Roosevelt 43 years of age.
Youngest elected to take office - John F Kennedy 44 years of age.
Oldest to take office - Joe Biden 79 years of age
Number of Presidents taking office in their 40s - 7
Number of Presidents taking office in their 50s - 26
Number of Presidents taking office in their 60s - 9
Number of Presidents taking office in their 70s - 3

PJ

First Grade
With the US Presidential election coming up and the fiasco that is two old men vying for power, I thought I'd take a quick look at the average age of past US Presidents when they took office.

These two clowns will be well into their 80s if either of them is successful for a 2nd term. I do not understand why neither of these parties can find candidates in their 50s with a bit of vigour and energy.

In another thread someone posted that Biden's birthday is only just closer to his own inaugeration than it is to Lincoln's. 3 years in it.

And why have a law that you can't be younger than a certain age to be president but none for top end of age?

That country is cooked

Quigs

Immortal

Where the f**k is the spreadsheet. WE NEED SPREADSHEETS.

############################
The thing for the yanks that is worse than their two candidates is the complete shitfight the legal system has become. From the top down it is a corrupt shambles and one that won't be fixed for decades.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Where the f**k is the spreadsheet. WE NEED SPREADSHEETS.

############################
The thing for the yanks that is worse than their two candidates is the complete shitfight the legal system has become. From the top down it is a corrupt shambles and one that won't be fixed for decades.
Sorry Quigs. Me and spreadsheets don't get on.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The fact that Biden is still supported blows me away. He literally shits himself. 360M people and he is the leader.

Quigs

Immortal
We've got to November with this one. Qantas thread No2. Crikey I am in.

Don't worry too munch about the two geriatrics in the race. Ones a crook, predator and a convicted felon and the other has lost the plot.

Worry yourselves about whom they have surrounded themselves with. And that is a major far can worry. Not only for the yanks or for us aussies but the world in general.

We live in some very interesting times. It won't be dull that is for sure.

Needs a Qantas thread...

Quigs

Immortal
What, 330 million yanks with 880 million estimated firearms, I mean to say, what could possibly go wrong.

Quigs

Immortal
What, 330 million yanks with 880 million estimated firearms, I mean to say, what could possibly go wrong.
Someone just missed old Trumpy. Got him in the ear apparently.

Sounds like a lot of shots were fired bigly at him.

SadShark

Bench
Someone just missed old Trumpy. Got him in the ear apparently.

Sounds like a lot of shots were fired bigly at him.
Do you mean Vice President Trump? If so, was Alex Baldwin filming a documentary on President Putin nearby?

Quigs

Immortal
Got to love the Yanks and their guns. God bless the 2nd amendment.

Why does Godzilla always attack Tokyo and not the USA.

Latest posts