What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2013/2014 Team Thread

Yosh

Coach
I can see him as our version of ben barba, and tamou is off contract at end of 2013, with the cap going up and deadwood going id figure they make a play for him

We'd be mighty stupid not to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmoYFYcDpBs

There you go mate. It's only highlights from one game, but shows a variety of his talents.

The most notable plays are probably the wobbly little grubber into the in-goal (perfect) and the move he puts on around the 0:45 mark.

Cheers mate

Bicey_18

Bench
1. Darius Boyd
2. James McManus
3. Dane Gagai
4. Timana Tahu
5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Kurt Gidley
8. Justin Poore
9. Danny Buderus
10. Kade Snowden
11. Beau Scott
12. Jeremy Smith
13. David Stagg

14. Neville Costigan
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Willie Mason
17. Alex McKinnon

RABK

Referee
The slowest forward pack in all history. Josh Perry would be considered a speed machine if placed in said pack.

Yosh

Coach
Forwards could be:

8. Snowden
9. Kidley
10. Poore
11. Scott
12. Lewis
13. House

14. Bedsy
15. Cordner
16. McKinnon
17. Mason

18. O'Donnell
19. Tetavano

Looks a world better.

RABK

Referee
For 2013

Snowden
Buderus
Mason
Scott
Lewis
Costigan

O'Donnell
Poore
Sims
McKinnon

for 2014

Snowden
Gidley
O'Donnell
Scott
Lewis
Bird

McKinnon
Cordner
Sims
Mason

perverse

Referee
Rumour in the NRL section, House -> Panthers on a 3 year deal. It would make sense, and imo be a tough but correct decision. It's tough because House is one of the few blokes that has been putting in week in, week out... but he's just shown nothing with the ball in hand at least since getting back from the drug scandal. He's a great hit-and-stick type tackler, and most often wraps the ball up... a great defender in general, but ultimately just isn't offering us enough where we need it in carting the ball up.

I won't be upset to see him go as long as we have a plan for a replacement. wishful thinking wants me to believe it's clearing the decks for Lewis. House for Lewis would be quite an astute trade.

I used to like Poore, but f**k he's been shit since going to Parra. If he is to come here, it'd want to be for peanuts... and yeah I can't imagine starting him over Willie.

Nuffy

Bench
Danger for us is that in the trade, we go backwards.

I don't think we are any chance in getting Lewis and thus far we've signed Scott and no one else.

We can't stop House signing elsewhere but we aren't exactly flooded with options right now and we run te risk of going backwards in 2013.

Yosh

Coach
Lewis to Cronulla 99.9%

If you're not Luke Lewis, how'd you assume that?

Danger for us is that in the trade, we go backwards.

I don't think we are any chance in getting Lewis and thus far we've signed Scott and no one else.

We can't stop House signing elsewhere but we aren't exactly flooded with options right now and we run te risk of going backwards in 2013.

You're a nuffy.:crazy:

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
The slowest forward pack in all history. Josh Perry would be considered a speed machine if placed in said pack.

Josh Perry demonstrated good speed for his size for a long time during his career. Has he become slow of late or something?

Last edited:

RABK

Referee
Oh fair dinkum you're a annoying, pedantic poster at times. Fair dinkum, learn hyperbole you clown.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I thought it was a valid question, as one of my favourite memories of Perry was when he made a line break off the kick off. He wasn't run down until the half way line. Appologies if anything you say can't be questioned. I wasn't aware of these stipulations...

Last edited:

RABK

Referee
Just shut the f**k up. You're annoying. Hyperbole wooshes over your head like most of your opinions do over mine.

Latest posts