What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Parra Future

Juniors
To all,

An updated list. Still more from 3P to tell me what dates that they are in. I'll fill it in as I know.

Sunday 18th January 12pm
1) Col Green (Parra Future)
2) The Colonel
3) Stagger (Work permitting)
4) Nikki
5) Parra Guru
6) Glenn (Work Permitting)
7) JessEel
8) Hellsy (at this stage)
9) eelaholic

10) Bob Gare (3P)

Friday 23rd January 7pm
2) The Colonel
3) Stagger (Work Permitting)
4) Nikki
5) Suity (at a stretch)
6) eel01s
7) JessEel
8) Freak2
9) Hellsy (at this stage)
10) eelaholic (will try to make it after footy training)

11) Bob Gare (3P)

Saturday 31st January 12pm
2) Stagger (Work Permitting)
3) Nikki
4) Parra Guru
5) Suity
6) Glenn (Work Permitting)
7) JessEel
8) Hellsy (at this stage)
9) eelaholic (will try to make it after footy trial)

10) Bob Gare (3P)

eeladdick

Juniors
i should be there for all 3 and i will bring a couple of people along that don't get on the site but love the club as much as all of us
hey col might even bring the missus...

By the way HJ, I think you may have spelt "you" wrong in one of your posts above. I think you wrote yuou. I had to point it out because you have already got me on about 5 occasions already and I have probably screwed up another 20 times during this post.

I don't point out accidental typos, Col. :p

Also, me smokum da peace pipe.

Parra Future

Juniors
i should be there for all 3 and i will bring a couple of people along that don't get on the site but love the club as much as all of us
hey col might even bring the missus...

Good. It will be good to catch up with Marsha. Have a good Christmas Geez.

parra pete

Referee
Tell everyone Pete. ITS YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! Our secret recruit. Fitzy is going to be upset.

:lol:
Nah, Fitzy knows me too well.
He knows I am loyal, and that the Football Club's achievements over the past decade or so have been outstanding, bearing in mind that the Leagues Club controls the NRL side.
As I have posted before, Bert, Pricey Eric and John have talked the talk. Lets see if they can match the passion shown to the football Club by Ovo, Don Ritchie, Gary Morris and over the years and more recently Chris Jurd.
Don Ritchie and Ovo brought a lot of administration experience to the Board, something that the 3Ps group elected seem to be short of.
They have big boots to fill. I know Bert is very keen. I watched SOO in Brisbane last season sitting next to him at Lang Park, and I can't deny his passion. I think his motives are right.
I don't know much about Guru or John Chidiac..but I think Ray is after Fitzy more than anything. It has been a feud that has lasted a loooooooooooong time.

bartman

Immortal
As I have posted before,
Yep.

And regardless of all the tosh about how the Football Club no longer controls the NRL side, this remains the first time that a group of Board Members or potential Board members - of either of Parramatta's Board's (even though they used to be exactly the same bunch of people #-o) - have tried to reach out to the members at large (rather than a chosen few) re communication and ideas. For that I can't understand why anyone wouldn't applaud them...

And if the mob that now have half the responsibility they used to have, bothered to try something similar (instead of just taking the membership for granted and treating them like mushrooms), then they may never have been challenged for the next 22 years either... If they fail to grasp that they could have performed better in their relations with their members, then they will continue to fail right out the back door come April.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Also, me smokum da peace pipe.

Peace-Pipe.jpg

Me and John after our stoush last night...taken on the bank river at the back of the stadium.

bless us.

Latest posts