What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Nikki

Coach
Bloody Hell!!! I just gotta keep reminding myself.. How are we up to the weekend of the 18th already???

bartman

Immortal
Hi - i am not sure that i will be able to attend on Sunday as previously hoped :eek: - will be there for the 25th though.
Looking forward to hearing some feedback.

Cheers
You might be there on your own, P Eel... unless you mean Fri the 23rd?

Suitman

Post Whore
So, how did todays session go?

I've been away for three weeks........... ahhh, it's nice to be home.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
session was great suity..informative and enlightening.

I encourage anyone that can make it on Friday night to do so, especially those who still feel a great deal of uncertanty and have questions they want answered by representatives of the 3P group.

on behalf of all the punters that were there today I'd like to thank Alan Overton, Bob Gare, Robert Sasson and Col Green for being there and answering questions to the members and supporters in attendance.

Parra Future

Juniors
Good to see you and everybody else today Stagger, it was enjoyable. Sorry it took me a bit of a while to get over to this post, eels81236 was keeping me occupied while I read some dribble in another thread.

You forgot above that John Chidiac came today as well. For the Friday one, I know Bob & I are back in again as starters. Terry Leabeater will be there as well and I am awaiting confirmation on the others. At the moment their first priority is the Board meeting for the FC tomorrow night.

Hellsy

Immortal
Was a great session.
Can't wait for the next.
I think we need to do some big brainstorming on how you guys can win the Leagusie election though, like some serious people ideas to get peoples back in the club.

Like I said:
Level 1 - Pokie Heaven
Level 2 - Eating
Level 3 - Should be fun, at the moment it is like walking through a cemetary..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Good to see you and everybody else today Stagger, it was enjoyable. Sorry it took me a bit of a while to get over to this post, eels81236 was keeping me occupied while I read some dribble in another thread.

You forgot above that John Chidiac came today as well. For the Friday one, I know Bob & I are back in again as starters. Terry Leabeater will be there as well and I am awaiting confirmation on the others. At the moment their first priority is the Board meeting for the FC tomorrow night.

sh*t...you're right, my apologies to John Chidiac.

fish eel

Immortal

I got dragged to Bondi Markets today, so wasnt able to make it.

Maybe Friday if I'm not at the cricket.

mickdo

Coach
Was a good afternoon, thanks everyone. And we did the saffers in the cricket as well ;-)

Parra Future

Juniors
By the way Parra Pete,

There was no bar tab today. You'd be happy. 3P and the fans already trying to help the revenue stream of the current administration. Unlike others, we wanted these events to be held in the club to help its money losing ways. Not in some pub down the road which would mean less burden on all within Level one enjoying their hard earning on doubling up.
(Unless they choose hearts, or clubs, or diamonds or spades that is).

Hellsy

Immortal
By the way Parra Pete,

There was no bar tab today. You'd be happy. 3P and the fans already trying to help the revenue stream of the current administration. Unlike others, we wanted these events to be held in the club to help its money losing ways. Not in some pub down the road which would mean less burden on all within Level one enjoying their hard earning on doubling up.
(Unless they choose hearts, or clubs, or diamonds or spades that is).

and Nikki and I did our bit by having dinner in Cafe 88.... against our better thoughts with the quality of the food down there sometimes.... yech...

Stagger eel

Staff member
guys..I'm not particularly great at filing reports at the best of times but we did speak about the following topics.

* utulising The leagues club better
* promoting the Football club memberships
* ways to improve match days
* the importance of attracting and looking after potential sponsors
* the importance of maintaining transparency between the club and supporters/members/sponsors.

I'm sure we can expand on that list on friday...

This Friday is a great opportunity to raise any questions or concerns you have and encourage all who can make it to do so....

Latest posts