What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks for the run down guys.

Friday keeps being mentioned, but I also thought there was going to be a Saturday session on the 31st - is that still on?

Maybe that could be the final session, run as a re-cap of previous sessions, and a bigger push be made to get as many there as possible. The more ideas and discussion, the better the outcome.

Suity

Nikki

Coach
Was a great day. As I mentioned, any ideas are great ideas and more than what we are currently getting. Was great to meet some new faces as well :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Correct. What happened RJ?

Look, i still might be able to come on the 31st, just you wouldn't wanna believe it, last week i recieved a couple of bday invitations, i might be ok, but if it's a sat night i may not be able to have a drink as i have to work the following day and will have to drive. See what happens.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I like meeting new people :D

Mick, i like to think that it was our concentration that won that Cricket game!! That and my Hilfey :ls:

Friday - Pizz Up of the strongest kind!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Friday 23rd January 7pm
1) Col Green (Parra Future)
2) Nikki
3) Suity (at a stretch)
4) eel01s
5) JessEel
6) Freak2
7) Hellsy (at this stage)
8) eelaholic (will try to make it after footy training)
9) Bob Gare (3P)
10) Yodaeel
11) bartman (at this stage - will confirm in the week prior)
12) Terry Leabeater (3P)
13) Ron Jeremy (at this stage)
14) Captain BF (parenthood pending)

No extras?? Come on People!! We don't bite! and it's a great way to feel involved with the club, get your voices heard and speak with the 3P guys directly!

Haynzy

First Grade
No extras?? Come on People!! We don't bite! and it's a great way to feel involved with the club, get your voices heard and speak with the 3P guys directly!

I'd love to be there Jess but it's a long way to go for a drink :(

Suitman

Post Whore
I'd love to be there Jess but it's a long way to go for a drink :(

You'll be there in spirit(s) H.
If you have any questions you'd like us to put to them, feel free to note them here.

BTW, wasn't it enough congratulating Eric Grothe Snr in person after the election?? ;-)

Suity

Haynzy

First Grade
You'll be there in spirit(s) H.
If you have any questions you'd like us to put to them, feel free to note them here.

BTW, wasn't it enough congratulating Eric Grothe Snr in person after the election?? ;-)

Suity

Mate that was huge...Thank You very much.

No questions really, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of Regioneels type of package comes up in the future....
until then I will continue to watch, cheer, cry etc from afar....except of course when I bring my young bloke over for a game this year :pray:

Suitman

Post Whore

No questions really, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of Regioneels type of package comes up in the future....
until then I will continue to watch, cheer, cry etc from afar....except of course when I bring my young bloke over for a game this year :pray:

Mate, to start with, there's always this, which I see is a new innovation from the club.

http://parraeels.com.au/supporters/eels-worldwide.shtml

Cheers,

Suity

This (regioneels) for me is important, i was able to head up for the election but not any of these sessions. Thanks for posting info and look forward to seeing more.

bartman

Immortal

Friday 23rd January 7pm
1) Col Green (Parra Future)
2) Nikki
3) Suity (at a stretch)
4) eel01s
5) JessEel
6) Freak2
7) Hellsy (at this stage)
8) eelaholic (will try to make it after footy training)
9) Bob Gare (3P)
10) Yodaeel
11) bartman (at this stage - will confirm in the week prior)
12) Terry Leabeater (3P)
13) Ron Jeremy (at this stage)
14) Captain BF (parenthood pending)
+ 15) Fishy (maybe)

Fishy's down as maybe for Friday, I read earlier on in the thread. I'm still a TBC but hope to get out there for either this one or the next.

Latest posts