What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "3P Get Together" Thread

What dates suits?

• Friday 23rd January 7pm

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saturday 31st January 12pm

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Sunday 18th January 12pm

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Whatever day Ron can't make it.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters

Suitman

Post Whore
Executive Decision. Sterlo's Balcony it is. Now for the date, and I don't mean Erin McNaught.

I'll make another executive decision......Friday evening the 23rd Jan - 7.00 pm.
If that's no good, let's make it Saturday the 31st, at midday.
Someone set up a poll, and the best time wins.

Suity

Parra Future

Juniors
lets hope not, i'd hate to see him angry and horny all at once:crazy:

I was just thinking to myself Ron of all the hilarous forums that could be started with that kind of wit. It would be allowable to, if you think about it, because it is past midnight now.

Parra Future

Juniors
I'll make another executive decision......Friday evening the 23rd Jan - 7.00 pm.

Suity

If someone is going to set up a poll, have the above 2 as options plus both days (as in having two) as the 3rd option. If someone wants to set up a Sunday as a 4th option, they have to explain it to Ron because I'm not.

Stagger eel

Staff member

Suity

that sounds good but does anyone know when Sterlo actually shuts??..I hope I'm wrong but I get this feeling that we'll end up heading to another establishment by 10pm.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I was just thinking to myself Ron of all the hilarous forums that could be started with that kind of wit. It would be allowable to, if you think about it, because it is past midnight now.

:lol: i usually get in trouble this time of the night on this board:lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
that sounds good but does anyone know when Sterlo actually shuts??..I hope I'm wrong but I get this feeling that we'll end up heading to another establishment by 10pm.

And your problem is?? If the meeting is on the Saturday, I reckon 10 pm will be about enough tbh. :lol:

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
And your problem is?? If the meeting is on the Saturday, I reckon 10 pm will be about enough tbh. :lol:

Suity

you know we've got some stayers in the camp, some of em begin to warm up at 10pm..

tbh I didn't notice the 12pm bit..I hope we don't disturb the early afternoon pokie players...lol

Suitman

Post Whore
you know we've got some stayers in the camp, some of em begin to warm up at 10pm..

tbh I didn't notice the 12pm bit..I hope we don't disturb the early afternoon pokie players...lol

It'll be ok.

We'll just ask security to either....

(1) Order a mixed entree
(2) Wheel them out.

Sorted.

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
To all those pricks that voted when Ron can't make it? i hope you all come down with a lethal dose of
diarrhoea and have regular dreams of Stagger eel doing a striptease to the tune of 'Last Christmas' by George Michael.

HevyDevy

Coach
Given that I've never met any of you, if I was to rock up how would I recognise anyone? Do I just walk in and yell "Oy, it's Hevydevy here - come and greet me!"