What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ??? 4

Tiger05

First Grade
Don't get me wrong. Benny is scum. I just don't see him as being as bad as the guys today. In stating that today is a different time. I think something needs to be done to even out the comp and stop the crap occurring mid season all over the place. I like Phil Gould's draft idea.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Don't get me wrong. Benny is scum. I just don't see him as being as bad as the guys today. In stating that today is a different time. I think something needs to be done to even out the comp and stop the crap occurring mid season all over the place. I like Phil Gould's draft idea.

You cant blame the door for Hillbilly and Teddy taking so long though..
Im sure the door wants them both to stay

Tiger05

First Grade
You cant blame the door for Hillbilly and Teddy taking so long though..
Im sure the door wants them both to stay

There is no way that these guys actions can be blamed on anyone but themselves. Let's see who signs. Personally I want it over.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
There is no way that these guys actions can be blamed on anyone but themselves. Let's see who signs. Personally I want it over.

Me too actually.
Doesnt say much for both of them does it..
But they are both dumb in my opinion ,so i would say its their slimey manager dragging it out..
Googled a pic of this guy..Gee ,wouldnt trust him anywhere near me

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Benny was worse and still is.

Shredder

Juniors
In the Doors day - I dont remember any player contracts ever being discussed by the media -

This crap seemed to kick off around the super league war -

First player I ever heard a dollar attached to was Andrew Johns.

Back in the day there was no money in footy - most of the players had day jobs and hardly any of them were full time.

It the times and remember these guys are GenY to.

simmo05

Bench
In the Doors day - I dont remember any player contracts ever being discussed by the media -

This crap seemed to kick off around the super league war -

First player I ever heard a dollar attached to was Andrew Johns.

Back in the day there was no money in footy - most of the players had day jobs and hardly any of them were full time.

It the times and remember these guys are GenY to.
I remember johns, fittler, harrigan getting massive coin to keep them from the sl shit stains. The minute the grubs over the border signed on for sl was the time it became about money and nothing else.

Someone2

Juniors
would rather sign rankin on 2million a year instead of getting moses he will be nothing but a cancer to our club
From April 5th 2017

rumours the little dog might be back to his old tricks and l was right about him all along

everyone say it with me F**k Moses

Dylbags and Jakey are gonna take Parra to the promise land

Tiger05

First Grade
From April 5th 2017

rumours the little dog might be back to his old tricks and l was right about him all along

everyone say it with me F**k Moses

Dylbags and Jakey are gonna take Parra to the promise land

This is a great post. Parra getting a nice little shafting.

Latest posts