What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ??? 4

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
still confused by the title of this thread..

is it "the ??? 4"

or..

"the big ???"

Tiger Ted

Bench
Looks like just being The Diminutive One shortly.

I'm preparing my Woods and Tedesco effigies currently. Those two are total merkins.
They can both f**k off.Contracts have been rubber stamped by us for them to b signed for ages.Its glaringly obvious by the banal comments these ingrates have made to the media over the last few weeks that they r leaving.

Ivan should withdraw the contracts for these 2 simpletons b4 Easter.

Tiger05

First Grade
I want them both to stay but geez they have really shown that they aren't the best people in the world. If they go we will be fine.

Ted - I think decreasing the offers would be a good idea. I just don't want to overpay these guys.

We should offer to help out the Dogs.

They get Woods for a million and we'll take Jackson and Graham.

We could help out the Roosters too.

They get Teddy and we'll take Mitchell, Matterson and Guerra.

While I like this a lot the sad reality is they will take our players and add them to their roster while offloading some benchies or reggies. They will say they topped them up with TPA's and everything is fine at NRL HQ. Makes me sad that when we try and do this our TPA payer is knocked back as they were a former major sponsor. Remind me again who used to own city ford and now runs the roosters? It's almost as though they want us to fail

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I want them both to stay but geez they have really shown that they aren't the best people in the world. If they go we will be fine.

Ted - I think decreasing the offers would be a good idea. I just don't want to overpay these guys.

Even if Woods stays..
In 2018 he should be stripped of the captaincy....Dumb as dogshit

Tiger05

First Grade
Woods is a really poor captain isn't he. On his day he is a great prop and he does get consistent metres but he needs players in the team like Taupau who can have an impact.

Basically he shouldn't be captain and he shouldn't be on big dollars.

stryker

First Grade
Brooks is the only one who expressed any desire to stay...probably because no one else wanted him, but still he can be worked with.
The other 3 are greedy trash and the sooner they leave, the sooner the club can rebuild.

Tiger05

First Grade
Brooks is the only one who expressed any desire to stay...probably because no one else wanted him, but still he can be worked with.
The other 3 are greedy trash and the sooner they leave, the sooner the club can rebuild.

It's sad the way these kids have acted isn't it. I can't remember even scumbo benny elias acting like this when he played for us.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's sad the way these kids have acted isn't it. I can't remember even scumbo benny elias acting like this when he played for us.
Benny had the board wrapped around his little finger, even for many years long after he retired.

Benny had the board wrapped around his finger long before and after his playing career had ended.He virtually gave the Balmain side of the JV the kiss of death in regards to the leagues club development, and his bias nepotistic comments towards MM on 360 are down right embarrassing for a so called league expert.

Tiger05

First Grade
Benny had the board wrapped around his little finger, even for many years long after he retired.

He never went through contract negotiations like these guys did though. There was never an inkling of him running away for more money. He was a great player and a great player for the club.

Post his retirement from football though he appears to be the antichrist when it comes to the Tigers.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The used offers from rival clubs to push up his price. If todays media scrutiny existed back then, it would've been all over the media.

Player managers didn't exist back then either.

Ig there were managets and the same media you can bet your arse he would've used both to his advantage.