What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ??? 4

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A few short weeks ago one of the guys mentioned as a possible coach was Todd Payten.

It was mentioned that he had success with these guys when he coached them in the NYC (I must admit I thought yeah, he'd be good). So if Payten was interviewed would Moses have spoken to Parra, Woods the Bulldogs or Teddy called Mini? Or yet again was it Isaac Moses using his clients names to push his own agenda?

Memo to Woods, Brooks, Tedesco, Moses, Payten and any other player, coach etc. get new managers and your own reputations will be enhanced.
I'm pleased they didn't go with Payten at this stage. The boys club needed to be broken, and bringing in a coach who played in the team with some current players is simply not the answer.

Que sera sera.

At the end of the day the club will end up with a huge pot of gold to raid the pantries at Easts and Canterbury.

Canterbury is chock full of props we could have a look at, Graham and Tolman would be most likely, they've invested heavily in Kasiano and Klemmer.

Easts will need to rid themselves of a few players to make room for Teddy, I'd take Mitchell & Watson, and pilfer a couple of decent second rowers in Aubusson and Guerra.

Off topic, couldn't figure out who this "Grace Jones" everyone was referring to back a few pages. Googled the name and pissed myself laughing, you funny merkins haha...

Shredder

Juniors
- Coaches being fired
- Board fractured
- Shit training facilities
- Our four highest paid players wanting to get the hell out.

Issues....

Tiger05

First Grade
The coach needed to be fired. I think the board seems to be doing a great job. Players don't need state of the art facilities. This is all overhyped bullshit. I've never heard of facilities beating hard work and skill and it'll never happen.

The players are the problem and the issue. It's an easy fix as well - see you later guys. To add to that these guys aren't performing so if they go are we better off.

Clifferd

Coach
What issues ? Seriously the issues are basically only to do with the big 4 petulant little children having some tantrums.

Or.., it's the player manager

I dug up further information and apparently the roosters and storm don't like working with Isaac Moses

That could work in our favour with Teddy atleast

Clifferd

Coach
Storm to?

Who did he dud them with?

BTW - does anyone else know who else this guy manages?

Israel Folau I think. He manages a lot of big names but I can't remember off the top of my head

When Parra offered Folau a reasonable offer Moses tried negotiating higher and Parra told him to f**k off basically

He is a scavenger

Shredder

Juniors
Oh yeah - nice and greedy.

He would say hes doing the best for his client, and maybe he is - but its to the detriment of the game.

Thanks Cliff

Tiger05

First Grade
I posted earlier how he was banned or close to being banned by the NRL. He is scum.

I was a fan of Backdoor Benny but I'm starting to think that whole family is just full of scumbos. I hope the club distances itself from the lot of them.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Yup, good from a player point of view but toxic from a club point of view. At the end of the day, the club is bigger than the player

Shredder

Juniors
Benny is the reason Balmain doesnt have a leagues club.

I just read the code of ethics of player agents.
Its interesting reading.
Point 2 overrules point 4.

Its the worst code of ethics Ive ever seen.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
f**king bunch of imbeciles would need to ask the swindler Isaac or the fraud wehbe what to wear b4 they left home each morning !

I believe we should withdraw both the bogan & the simpleton fullbacks contract offers !

Bogan...hahahahahaha......I think hes worse than a bogan

Hillbilly
plodder
grubby looking
illiterate

just a guy who "wants to play good footy"
and
"have a feed with his missus and dog"

Seriously what does she see in this feral fatboy

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Que sera sera.

At the end of the day the club will end up with a huge pot of gold to raid the pantries at Easts and Canterbury.

Canterbury is chock full of props we could have a look at, Graham and Tolman would be most likely, they've invested heavily in Kasiano and Klemmer.

Easts will need to rid themselves of a few players to make room for Teddy, I'd take Mitchell & Watson, and pilfer a couple of decent second rowers in Aubusson and Guerra.

Off topic, couldn't figure out who this "Grace Jones" everyone was referring to back a few pages. Googled the name and pissed myself laughing, you funny merkins haha...

Yeah........i saw it used on here and i jumped on it....lol
Glad your laughing......
so when we lose from now on think of Grace....

BrotherJim05

Bench
Who would you prefer (hypothetically):
Woods and Tedesco (2.3 million offered by the dogs)
OR
Graham, Jackson, B Morris, Reynolds (you could probably cover their salaries with 2.3 million)

BrotherJim05

Bench
We should offer to help out the Dogs.

They get Woods for a million and we'll take Jackson and Graham.

We could help out the Roosters too.

They get Teddy and we'll take Mitchell, Matterson and Guerra.

THIS is what Ivan Cleary is known for. 4 players that can turn your team into a f**king team.

I like it

BrotherJim05

Bench
I can't figure this club out.... Its like watching a bad teenage horror movie.

Tim Sheens is the curse
f**k him off
Benji is the curse.
f**k him off
Potter is the curse.
f**k him off.
Farah is the curse.
f**k him off
Taylor is the curse.
f**k him off.
Brooks turn is no doubt next....

Meanwhile theres a bunch of pricks sitting up in a boardroom cackling like hyenas saying they'll take care of it.

Every year there is a sacrifice. Hopefully next year it will be the board or something and not the playing roster/coaching staff

Last edited: