What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

Valheru

Coach
Well hopefully that at least takes the heat of wentz as he stepped up pretty well in the 2nd half with no receivers at all.

I think we will win the division now as the cowboys look cooked but not sure if that is a good thing.

Haffa

Well hopefully that at least takes the heat of wentz as he stepped up pretty well in the 2nd half with no receivers at all.

I think we will win the division now as the cowboys look cooked but not sure if that is a good thing.
We need to play a lot better to beat them in a fortnight. This team is just as likely to lose next week though.

Haffa

How much of an ass clown is Orlando Scandrick? He said on national television “We (As in the Cowboys) beat the Eagles in week 7”. Orlando Scandrick played for the Philadelphia Eagles week 7 against the Cowboys.

nick87

Coach
How much of an ass clown is Orlando Scandrick? He said on national television “We (As in the Cowboys) beat the Eagles in week 7”. Orlando Scandrick played for the Philadelphia Eagles week 7 against the Cowboys.

Just one giant f**king shit stain... he'll end up getting gigs on those Screamin' A show and no one will ever respect him

Haffa

I love the way Miles Sanders goes about his football. Carson came up clutch in a dreadful game in patches.

I fear what’s going to happen next week will be brutal.

nick87

Coach
Yeah i dont have any confidence what so ever about next week
The fact we didnt have a completion to any WR bar Greg Ward who was unmolested on the PS all year bodes ill

Also we dont have a f**king soul who can cover Amari Cooper. It's going to be a major problem

That throw Wentz made to Sanders in the back of the endzone though... wow. I mean there isnt many Qb's who have both the stones and ability to make that throw

Valheru

Coach
Always nice to see Dallas lose and this one was particularly embarrassing given our injury list.

Wentz has really responded well over the least 3 weeks and looks to have his confidence back. If we don't find a way to f**k it up next week it will be nice for Wentz to finally compete in a playoffs game even if the chances of winning are slim.

Valheru

Coach
Wentz out first ever QB to reach 4000 yards in a season.

He is also the first ever in the NFL to reach the milestone without a single WR notching up 500 yards.

His performance the last 4 weeks was sensational.

Call me crazy but their is belief in this team despite the injuries and I think they can get a playoff win this season.

nick87

Coach
Wentz out first ever QB to reach 4000 yards in a season.

He is also the first ever in the NFL to reach the milestone without a single WR notching up 500 yards.

His performance the last 4 weeks was sensational.

Call me crazy but their is belief in this team despite the injuries and I think they can get a playoff win this season.

im with you
What is happening right now for Wentz and Pederson is ... frankly... outrageous

this is basically Wentz throwing to guys who won’t make the roster next year
He’s a stud. This season like no other has cemented my view that this is an elite QB

Haffa

2017: I have the most injuries ever.

2018: No I have the most injuries ever.

2019: Hold my beer.

If Doug and Carson can rally this team to a playoff win with all these injuries....wow

DJax would return for the potential game against the 49ers if we could sneak a win this week. Brooks and Hall to the IR. Agholor too just so there is no chance he drops anything. Bring up a couple of practice squad superstars and win it all. Sounds easy.

Valheru

Coach
Max kellerman and skip bayless are still not impressed by wentz :joy:

He has done something literally no other QB in history has done.

He can't be denied.

nick87

Coach
Ill tell you this much, if we can find a way to get a win over Seattle... and that's certainly no given, in fact i think we'll probably lose

but if we can gut out a win... i like our chances in the Div round against either the packers or niners with Djax. I really think that could totally unlock this team.

Valheru

Coach
Pretty decent season all things taken in to account with the biggest positive being Wentz's form down the stretch.

With the NFC East being blown up with 3 coaches fired we have to like our chances of winning 11-12 games next year with a healthy roster. We still need astute draft picks at WR and CB though.

Haffa

Pretty decent season all things taken in to account with the biggest positive being Wentz's form down the stretch.

With the NFC East being blown up with 3 coaches fired we have to like our chances of winning 11-12 games next year with a healthy roster. We still need astute draft picks at WR and CB though.

Yeah I'm happy with the growth of the team. They certainly need to get younger at some positions but its not complete panic. Groh needs to vanish. I'd love Mariota as backup to Wentz. Retool at WR. Secondary needs to be addressed. I wouldn't be sad to be Schwartz go

nick87

Coach
Yes, big red!
Well earned ring

Really, genuinely happy for him
No longer a brides maid, forever and always a champion now, and sure fire HOFer

love him

nick87

Coach
The Eagles and JP agree to that he's going to test the open market
Hard to imagine he's not going to get a deal better than anything we're willing to offer, he might not be HOF LT anymore, but he's still a damn good LT, and someone will want that...

I think its the right move for the Eagles, we've got to get on things with Dillard. But im sad to see it. JP is one of my favourite eagles ever.
First ballot HOFer imo

Latest posts