What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

nick87

Coach
I dont mind the Raegor pick... there are some concerns about it and the more i think about it the more i think it's probably better for us than Jefferson

But holy f**k, how did we not trade up and get CeeDee Lamb when he was there beyond 15? Just f**king how??! It's got me so upset

jaseg

Juniors
Reagor is probably a better fit (it was the most realistic 'dream scenario' for the Eagles by my reckoning, anyway), but not getting Lamb as he dropped and having him land on the Cowboys is nasty.

Reagor seems like a much better fit than Jefferson, anyway. Dude is exactly what is needed... explosiveness and speed (his 40 is misleading, dude is f**king faaaast). I'd be interested to see the offense splits with/without DeSean Jackson on the field last year (for the very little time he was fit)... have a feeling it would be night and day. The wonder of speed.

skeepe

Immortal
I dont mind the Raegor pick... there are some concerns about it and the more i think about it the more i think it's probably better for us than Jefferson

But holy f**k, how did we not trade up and get CeeDee Lamb when he was there beyond 15? Just f**king how??! It's got me so upset

If that’s got you upset, imagine supporting a team that passed on Lamb AND Jeudy.

nick87

Coach
I usually like Baldy, but the complaints over Raegor seem strange...
He wanted Jefferson, but Jefferson wasnt particularly great until he moved exclusively in the slot.

We dont need a slot WR, we've got Greg Ward who showed he can play there effectively, he's got that shiftiness needed to get in and out of breaks quickly.
We've got two great receiving TE's, and Miles Sanders... those guys can work the middle, no problem at all

What we need and what we lacked last year without Jackson is someone that can stretch the field, and force those safeties back a little bit to open up the middle.

Valheru

Coach
Eagles schedule with Australian days/times

Week 1 @ Redskins Monday 3AM
Week 2 V Rams Monday 3AM
Week 3 V Bengals Monday 3AM
Week 4 @ 49ers Monday 11:20AM
Week 5 @ Steelers Monday 4AM
Week 6 V Ravens Monday 4AM
Week 7 V NYG Friday 11:20AM
Week 8 V Dallas Monday 11:20AM
Week 9 BYE
Week 10 @ NYG Monday 5AM
Week 11 @ Browns Monday 5AM
Week 12 V Seattle Tuesday 12:15PM
Week 13 @ GB Monday 8:25AM
Week 14 V Saints Monday 8:25AM
Week 15 @ Arizona Monday 8:05AM
Week 16 @ Dallas Monday 8:25AM
Week 17 V Redskins Monday 5AM

Haffa

I usually like Baldy, but the complaints over Raegor seem strange...
He wanted Jefferson, but Jefferson wasnt particularly great until he moved exclusively in the slot.

We dont need a slot WR, we've got Greg Ward who showed he can play there effectively, he's got that shiftiness needed to get in and out of breaks quickly.
We've got two great receiving TE's, and Miles Sanders... those guys can work the middle, no problem at all

What we need and what we lacked last year without Jackson is someone that can stretch the field, and force those safeties back a little bit to open up the middle.
Boobie, Boston and G Ward got dis.

nick87

Coach
Huge loss, at worst the 2nd best guard in the league.

I remember there was talk that JP would be willing to play guard if he stayed in philly, feels like this is all now set up to bring back JP, he can play RG next to Lane.. and then if Dillard shits the bed, JP slides straight back into LT as a bandaid and we try and get by with whoever at RG.

nick87

Coach
How did I miss the Dillard news?

You saw it, but its just like any other eagles day so it problem didnt register
every damn year with this f**king team and injuries. Unbelievable

Just once id like to see what the team could do with some health luck

Valheru

Coach
Coaching was a big part of it IMO, they went completely away from what worked in the 1st half

Latest posts