What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

Valheru

Coach
We officially stink

Wentz has been awful, the defence is a catastrophe.

The rest of the NFC East sucks as well so knowing our luck we will win the division and not get a decent draft pick.

Last edited:

Haffa

Slay and Boobie aside the rest of the team is a mess.

I actually think the coaching staff made some good adjustments to the offensive playbook but that can only go so far when your QB is wildly out of form. The nickel and dime approach is the way forward if Wentz can adjust.

nick87

Coach
I dont think our defence is that bad, the front is good and started to take over until Wentz threw momemtum away, and Slay is still a stud and that goes a long way... but those line backers... f**king hell, they could cover their own shadow. But mostly i trust that defence to hold up OK aside from te LB'ers

Offensively the problem is simple, Wentz is playing like absolute dog shit.

nick87

Coach
Also can we just cut JJAW already?
I get angry enough watching Metcalf and McLauren tear it up, and then i gotta sit through this f**king zero giving us nothing... just cut him and let me heal

Valheru

Coach
Can't even beat the f**king bengals.

49ers, Steelers and ravens next 3... they are all 14+ losses

If the Giants weren't in our division we may go winless. I'm not sure we beat the Browns in week 11 at this rate.

nick87

Coach
This team is almost unwatchable... how are we in week 3 and we already got 3 OL out, and back to scrubs at WR and now Carson sucks?

f**k me rigid. Chalk this up right now, a month from now this football team is 1-5-1... Im already looking at big boards and overthecap the figure out what we do.

It might be blow it up time... Peters and Kelce probably retiring. Alshon has got to get cut, Djax too, both of them spend too much time off the park.

Slay is good, but we need legit LB's... Nate Gerry sucks so much f**king arse it's unfathomable.
And can we f**king nuke the medical team into the ground again? How are we this f**king banged up already... jesus wept

I get so annoyed by this shit because i wake up at 3am every week and get my monday ruined almost instantly.

Boys, im straight up not having a good time right now.

Valheru

Coach
This team is almost unwatchable... how are we in week 3 and we already got 3 OL out, and back to scrubs at WR and now Carson sucks?

f**k me rigid. Chalk this up right now, a month from now this football team is 1-5-1... Im already looking at big boards and overthecap the figure out what we do.

It might be blow it up time... Peters and Kelce probably retiring. Alshon has got to get cut, Djax too, both of them spend too much time off the park.

Slay is good, but we need legit LB's... Nate Gerry sucks so much f**king arse it's unfathomable.
And can we f**king nuke the medical team into the ground again? How are we this f**king banged up already... jesus wept

I get so annoyed by this shit because i wake up at 3am every week and get my monday ruined almost instantly.

Boys, im straight up not having a good time right now.

After our next 3 we will be 0-5-1 for sure.

If Wentz continues his free fall in that time do we start looking at tanking to get Lawrence?

I can't see us not getting a top 5 pick either way so may as well make it number 1.

nick87

Coach
We're so heavily invested in him financially, i dont even think we can do it

I had a look at the sked today, i have us 5-10-1 at the end of the year, maybe 6/7 wins with good luck, but could easily be 4.
If we've got a top 5 pick, it's blow it up time but you at least go another 1-2 years with Wentz.

Get him someone like Ja'marr Chase, to pair with Reagor and look to get way younger, which means guys like Peters, Djax, Alshon, Ertz, McLoud, all probably time to go and maybe even Cox and Kelce need to be looked at being cut or traded

nick87

Coach
I mean, you take the win because when you're down 5 of the top 7 pass catchers, and the OL is missing 4 starters, and 5 occasionally

But work to do

Good news... aussie lad Mailata looked, dare i say, competent as a LT. He had a few pressures and a bad false start (not like Peters doesnt have them!) but i thought he held his own really well.

Haffa

Carson was finding his groove until that BS missed call led to the interception.

Jim Shorts can go though. His defence is a joke.

Latest posts