What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

nick87

Coach
That Fletcher Cox 9 yard sack with a rip move then runs down a screen. 19-0 Baby!!

How good was that? Ate David Decastro's lunch on the sack too.
That'll do for Cox! Haha

And next series, they bring the house and get another sack. Love it
Sudfeild looks pretty trash though haha

Haffa

Boy that was a pretty ugly performance from the eagles. Not a lot to take away there
Yeah, that was very scratchy. Sudfield looked better this game.

Patriots using their starters for a lot of the game was interesting.

nick87

Coach
Yeah, they came out looking like they had something to prove
Eagles should be much better in season when the DL is going all out, JP is back and Wentz is under centre

Be interesting to see if they start Wentz in week 1
I think they will

nick87

Coach
The thing about emotional Hot Takes is you’re usually wrong. I was wrong. Big V is a backup at best.
God he's had a bad pre season.
I mean Myles Garrett is going to put a clown suit on a lot of LT, but that was obscene

Matt Jones confirmed his pending unemployment too

I think Foles starts week 1, and probably week 2.
They'll hope Foles can do enough and the d shows up in the big SB home coming game, eeeek out a win in the opener, come back in week 2 and get one on the bucs also playing a back up... 2-0

Ease Carson back in week 3 against the Colts who dont really have a defence

skeepe

Immortal
I thought I had accidentally opened the baseball scores when I saw the box score.

5-0, don’t see that often.

Haffa

Shocked about Means being cut, not as much about Smallwood making the cut despite the reactions around the place, I expect we will attempt to bring in someone else and replace him at some point.