What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 700 Level - Home of the Ginger Jesus.

Haffa

We are so off on both sides of the ball. But line play on offence is really really bad.

nick87

Coach
Our saving grace is that the division is stinky, so we're going to be able to hang around a bit
But yeah, this is a husk of the SB team... Wentz is playing really well, but Lane Johnson is surrendering crushing sacks every week, the OL in general has been awful. And the Defence just isnt there at all, the entire secondary bar Jenkins has been a fiasco

nick87

Coach
Ajayi done for year. This season gets better.

Please phone Pittsburgh

Howie's got something cooking i think, they restructured Fletch today (normally i hate these moves, but there is very little chance the eagles are cutting Fletch in the next 3-4 years),

It frees up 6.5mil this year and 11mil next.

nick87

Coach
No idea if they want to trade him, but given they have Kamara, and draft picks, and he's off contract at the end of this year... Mark Ingram might be worth targetting if the Lev Bell smoke has no fire or PIT are asking too much

nick87

Coach
Coming into the Giants game we had a bit of a interesting stretch

@Giants, Panthers, Jags (UK game) and then the bye
and coming into that i was thinking if we went 2-1 over that period, that'd put us into a week 9 bye week at 4-4 and read to come down the home straight with 5 divisional games in our final 8 games.

Carolina are no joke, they are a legit team despite the less than desirable performance last week, we'll need to be near our best to beat them, but i think it's a little bit of a mini play off game... if we can win this, get to 4-3, job done tbh
That London game feels a little tough because they do that trip every year and have a schedule figured out, we're doing it the first time. Feels a little buzz saw-y

So yeah interesting next two weeks for us. But honestly the NFC E isnt going anywhere, we could go 0-2 in that period and our destiny is still in our hands given the division game situation. Think this Panthers game is REALLY important.

Coming into the Giants game we had a bit of a interesting stretch

@Giants, Panthers, Jags (UK game) and then the bye
and coming into that i was thinking if we went 2-1 over that period, that'd put us into a week 9 bye week at 4-4 and read to come down the home straight with 5 divisional games in our final 8 games.

Carolina are no joke, they are a legit team despite the less than desirable performance last week, we'll need to be near our best to beat them, but i think it's a little bit of a mini play off game... if we can win this, get to 4-3, job done tbh
That London game feels a little tough because they do that trip every year and have a schedule figured out, we're doing it the first time. Feels a little buzz saw-y

So yeah interesting next two weeks for us. But honestly the NFC E isnt going anywhere, we could go 0-2 in that period and our destiny is still in our hands given the division game situation. Think this Panthers game is REALLY important.

Cheers.

It’s my turn in the Punters club and this is a tough round.

Haffa

How do you give up 3 TD's in a Qtr? Disgusted. Double move is all you need on this defence

Valheru

Coach
Another game bottled.

this was worse than the Tennessee on, 21-0 in the 4th quarter.

The dancing on the sidelines at the end of the 3rd showed the players just thought they would cruise to an easy win.

Coaching was atrocious down the stretch as were the players

This is some SB hangover. We will meander to anywhere between 10-6 and 7-9 now but should bounce back next year.