What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The AFL Debate

forward pass

Coach
I would rate that moment in my top 5000 - probably at about 4998.

Just after 4997 - Getting ingrown toe nail removed and 4996 falling off bike and smacking head into gutter.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Why are we even talking about this, it has nothing to do with League or the Parramatta Eels, it shouldnt even be in this thread.

This homophobia seems systemic within league circles. Curiously so for a sport which puts such great emphasis on homo erotic rituals such as the scrum.

So, you find scrums to be an erotic experience?

435_Sandwich.jpg

Suitman

Post Whore
I would rate that moment in my top 5000 - probably at about 4998.

Just after 4997 - Getting ingrown toe nail removed and 4996 falling off bike and smacking head into gutter.

:lol::lol:

I'd even rate having piles higher than that moment.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
I used to play aussie rules - I reckon its a great game to play cos you get to do a bit of everything .... so i have alot of time for aussie rules

but as a spectator sport I will always prefer league ... i think aussie rules goes too long or something and i loose interest

strider

Post Whore
yeah - tbh that is one thing that has irked me about watching aussie rules in recent times ... they seem to have gone too far in "cleaning up" the game - all the players seem to just be athletic kids ... the hard men of the game have disappeared .... bring back some biff ffs!

juneauquan

Juniors
I lived in Melbourne for 8 months and after seeing how non-AFL sports are discriminated against I say ...

Get this crap thread off this board!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
isn't this sheila supposed to be one of their tough guys?

barrysookzz6.jpg

there's better pics of Mick Malthouse crying when he lost eh 2005 GF against the Lions

couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, I hate Collingwood

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I lived in Melbourne for 8 months and after seeing how non-AFL sports are discriminated against I say ...

Get this crap thread off this board!!

I lived there for 10 years, took me ages to get used to it and I actually started playing AFL

I found it very easy being so tall

I love my AFL team Geelong Cats I watch them most weekends, but Eels will always be my No 1 football team