What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Alan Overton Letter

That should have changed already though Mark, if the people in charge (Board, employed managers) made some effort in that direction... as opposed to being forced to admit their lack and make that effort as a last resort.

There in lies the quandary, is the Board or employees really the people in charge, or are the members? I think the members are in charge and time and time again I have heard that the members have voted against advertising anything but certain dealings.

I agree with you things could be so much better, It would take less than a year to fix all of this, completely even without a change of board, just a little bit of effort and cultivation. It just disappoints me that people don't want to work in the system and only want to take pot shots at the board. There are coteries out there that are a bigger concern than the board toward you goal Bart.

fair enough, so what is it that you want enlightened to help you sway towards voting for the 3P group?

That is a very interesting comment Stagger. What do I want from the 3P group to sway my vote? I don't think any of the problems I am talking about could be solved successfully at board level. It will take people like you and me getting our hands dirty, it might even require getting some metaphorical blood on our hands.

Yodaeel

Juniors
My envelope did not have a stamp on it. As an Australia Post employee I am shocked and dismayed that they are trying to wrought the postal system...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
G,day Mate Sorry no stamp I delivered my letters to The Mail EXchange in Parramlatta and paid in full I think they may of had some problem there.

Yodaeel

Juniors
I must be under pressure I was born in Parramatta and lived here all my life and misspelled it OVO

forward pass

Coach
That is a very interesting comment Stagger. What do I want from the 3P group to sway my vote? I don't think any of the problems I am talking about could be solved successfully at board level. It will take people like you and me getting our hands dirty, it might even require getting some metaphorical blood on our hands.

Right - so the supporters need to sort out the clubs mess eh??? Tell me you are joking.

I must be under pressure I was born in Parramatta and lived here all my life and misspelled it OVO
No need to be under pressure mate, if you go out on Sunday you will go out with your head held high for all the great service you have given the club over the years. If you get in again it's business as normal.
Don't feel pressured or stressed.:sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member

well Ovo, I think it's very positive that we have several people wanting to do the right thing by our club, democracy can be a wonderful tool to get the best out of people..don't you think? ;-)

forward pass

Coach
G,day Mate Sorry no stamp I delivered my letters to The Mail EXchange in Parramlatta and paid in full I think they may of had some problem there.

Alan,

Would you say that the current board are fully aware that supporters of this club are sick to the back teeth at the piss poor performance of our club both on and off the field. And by that I mean in regards to fan relations, marketing, acknowledging the clubs history and traditions, communications, game day experience etc etc.

Or do they think everything is sweet now that we have a decent coach. Do they honestly know the amount of feeling about these issues amongst supporters?

Because they certainly don't appear to have been aware of it in that past and thus you find yourself in the position you are in - under pressure from new nominees. I am just interested in your thoughts.

Dave

Latest posts