What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Amazing John Morris

carinashark

First Grade
Semi final next year. You are dreaming Tom. Watch on as our best players are cherry picked by clubs salivating over what Morris had built. Maybe Fitz can try to keep them but he only has promises.
Like building a house and then getting a new builder in half way through. We just have to hope it turns out ok.
It’s going to be tough couple of seasons.

Special K

Coach
Semi final next year. You are dreaming Tom. Watch on as our best players are cherry picked by clubs salivating over what Morris had built. Maybe Fitz can try to keep them but he only has promises.
Like building a house and then getting a new builder in half way through. We just have to hope it turns out ok.
Who are our best players?

There’s some truth in this.

We are running a poll, almost everyone is in favour of dragging him over to help Madge and somebody has nominated a fair chunk of your players we could do with at the same time.

I think he upped and walked because he knew he won’t be overlooked by other clubs.

Des and Madge are on kpis. Mmm.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think it’s pretty obvious that Bomber is an extremely loyal character and his loyalty has ultimately contributed to his downfall. His loyalty to Jesse and Duges by not wanting to even contact Chambers..... His loyalty to WK despite having a mixed year last year (justified)and his man love for Lessgoo. It’s a tough gig when you have to make hard calls on people that become your mates over a period of time. I’ve been in the same situation in a managerial role in a large workplace.... sometimes loyalty can be a burden.

to_ddeath

Coach
Overnight success?

Who said that?

We are building a sustained power house club. The wheels have been in motion for quite awhile.

We have had the development ticked off :white_check_mark:

We got a great junior system established. :white_check_mark:

We bought a Golf Club for cash that makes a profit of $1million a year. :white_check_mark:

The same Golf Club has some land that can be developed.

We will have a brand new modern leagues Club in a year or 2. :white_check_mark:

Upgraded stadium. :white_check_mark:

We just signed up one of the best upcoming coaches. :white_check_mark:

That same coach wants to bring over to the Club one of the best assistant coaches going around.

We are still in the mix for Craig Bellamy as a Coaching Director.

Better watch out I think the next plan is to buy Kogarah Oval and put units on it.....

Oh and a Drag Queen supporter criticising our Club of wanting overnight success is just too funny. Pot calling the kettle black? Lol

The only mix you’ll ever be in re Bellamy involves the shaft of yours that you pull each time you think about it.
No pot kettle black at all...more than happy enjoying the current ride without any major expectations.
Get your facts straight FFS.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The only mix you’ll ever be in re Bellamy involves the shaft of yours that you pull each time you think about it.
No pot kettle black at all...more than happy enjoying the current ride without any major expectations.
Get your facts straight FFS.
Good to hear you don’t have any major expectations with your mob.... would only end in tears. Probably time to let go of the old line of waiting 50 years to win a comp.... last time I checked you guys have won one comp in the last 43 years.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm so f**ken tired of hearing how he got us to the finals the past 2 years. That isn't a pass. Making the finals by chance and no being able to beat the 7 teams above us isn't a pass. Failing miserably to manly who had players out isn't a pass. It a big Fail in my eyes

Thank fuggle someone said this before I had to get to the end of the post

This tea and sympathy party makes me vomit. The old acceptance of mediocrity is at the forefront of every Morris' fans thinking.

Thanks John, good luck now fuggle off and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I have little respect for the post announcement manipulations from Orr, Little Johnny's mummy, Little Johnny's wife, the Orr vaginas and any other whiteanting ex sharks who are simply playing out sour grapes.

And John Morris is participating in it.

GGFC

snout

First Grade
The reason you have not heard from John Morris is because he and Orr both know that Dino told them at the meeting that he will not be re-signed and that CF had been given the role.

Orr tried to create as much damage as possible by getting JM to tell Danny in the car park exactly the opposite. Max chaos 24hrs later and the public bought it.

Dino can’t come out and say this as it just means the media will go harder.
Is Ozzi Dino?