What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Amazing John Morris

Hypothetical... Youve just come out of meeting where you've been sacked, effective immediately ,or Effectively sacked, immediately. 'Oh but dont tell the media . We still havent signed Bellamy yet! Now be a good boy and toddle off . ." Soon as you get out the door theres camera and a microphone in your face. You were asked not to tell the media . What do you say ?

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Hypothetical... Youve just come out of meeting where you've been sacked, effective immediately ,or Effectively sacked, immediately. Oh but dont tell the media . We still havent signed Bellamy yet. Now be a good boy and toddle off . . Soon as you get out the door theres camera and a microphone in your face. You were asked not to tell the media . What do you say ?
Who said anything about Bellamy being discussed?

snout

First Grade
Morris should have stayed on for the season. The team will fly when we get injured players back. That would have made him look very good . And make our players even more attractive on the player market.
The NRL community knows what he has inherited and the results are there. Some of the best coaches are thin skinned and emotional but to just walk out was wrong. Or was he just sacked?
Making a play for Chambers is a missed opportunity as well but it is what it is.
Ozzi 78 has come in to specifically inform us - the supporters - why hes gone.
After the Monday meeting this Orr idiot has gone on the front foot and made bombers position untenable. Instead of accepting the club had decided to go in a different direction and working with Dino to make this year a memorable ine for bomber Orr made it a battle of egos.
There was only going to be one winner once he started BSing to the media.
Bomber had to go. He paid the price for his managers total naivety and stupidity.

carinashark

First Grade
On a different theme. It would be a brave coach who took on Josh Hannay as his assistant. Three in a row?

Who said anything about Bellamy being discussed?
Im only a fan and can only speculate . If I was selling my speculation as the Scouts honour Truth, Ftom the horses mouth . Id put my name to it. Its good enough for Morriss Good enough for his mum even.

Eion

First Grade
Ozzi 78 has come in to specifically inform us - the supporters - why hes gone.
After the Monday meeting this Orr idiot has gone on the front foot and made bombers position untenable. Instead of accepting the club had decided to go in a different direction and working with Dino to make this year a memorable ine for bomber Orr made it a battle of egos.
There was only going to be one winner once he started BSing to the media.
Bomber had to go. He paid the price for his managers total naivety and stupidity.
Orr did get one thing right...once bomber was gone, he should walk. Was never going to end well trying to see out the year.

But the best thing for bomber would have been to say ‘I thought and still do think I am the best man for the job. But the club has gone in a different direction and I wish them all the best.’ Or words to that effect and leave it at that.

If bomber or his support crew shit on the club, you better believe the CEOs of other clubs notice. Why would they take the risk in employing him when he may do the same to them? Coaches come and go all the time, chances are if bomber gets another nrl gig, that he’ll leave that club too in a few years.

Quicksilver

Bench
How f**king woke to silence his mum.

“I would want anyone to get offended”

Ooooooo

What is this? North Korea? Holding family members accountable over nothing ffs.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Im only a fan and can only speculate . If I was selling my speculation as the Scouts honour Truth, Ftom the horses mouth . Id put my name to it. Its good enough for Morriss Good enough for his mum even.
If it only impacted me I would.

Are you Nostradamus? Can you see what will happen from this point onwards?
You can't.
The rest of your post is terribly hard to read.
Nostrodamus is dead so no. Im not Neither are you Where did I claim to be ? Ozzi has used the body language thing to "prove " his point Also claims Orr told him what to say and why . Did he have hidden mikes on Orr and Morris Who's he anyway ? was he hiding behind a plant during the meeting ?Is he janitor ? Slipped 50 bucks by Dino to print a defence ? You can beleve whatever he says anyway . You and the other nostrodamus's in here seem to thimk you know whats going to happen. Ive never sold anything other than being a fans speculation. Only basis being League is now run as business and I do know how some businesses work. Oh-- sorry its a hard read Ill type slower in future..

If it only impacted me I would.

Not sure what you mean here Only know whole circus obviously
impacted Morris and his Family. If you mean what I say doesnt impact you? WOW! Breaking news!! haha! I would never expect my speculation to impact you . Even if it did somewhat no one knows who you are so ??? SFW???

Great comeback! Wow!... Im shattered!

Nostrodamus is dead so no. Im not Neither are you Where did I claim to be ? Ozzi has used the body language thing to "prove " his point Also claims Orr told him what to say and why . Did he have hidden mikes on Orr and Morris Who's he anyway ? was he hiding behind a plant during the meeting ?Is he janitor ? Slipped 50 bucks by Dino to print a defence ? You can beleve whatever he says anyway . You and the other nostrodamus's in here seem to thimk you know whats going to happen. Ive never sold anything other than being a fans speculation. Only basis being League is now run as business and I do know how some businesses work. Oh-- sorry its a hard read Ill type slower in future..

I was talking of your words about what happened after Langy. I honestly couldn't read the rest, it hurt my brain trying to work out where the sentences stopped and where new topics started etc.

Latest posts