What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Armit Brothers

PJ Marshal

Coach
Been talk that the two of em are heading to the Belmore scum next season, but aint Chris under contract until the end of 05 with us :?

parra_princess

Juniors
I heard that too :( Hopefully it's not true. I admit i havn't seen much of the younger one although he's apparantly achieved some big things in lower grades and Chris surely wouldn't be given a release to play for Canterbury!

ParraMatt

Bench
I'm pretty sure Chris won't be leaving until his contracts is up and for Nathan, He was an Australian Schoolboy, So I'm sure they wouldn't be stupid enough to let him go.

Glenn

First Grade
From what I gather, Nathan has been told he doesnt fit in to the team plans, and has been told he won't be offered a contract and because of this Chris has asked for a release

ParraMatt

Bench
Well that is just pathetic. I was expecting these to damaging forwards to be our Props for the future. I guess the management disagree.

Its pretty sad isn't it but you have to admit we are wll served with forwards next year with the emergence of Mateo, Afamasaga, Cordoba, tsoulos and with stringer and Morrison coming it does not leave much room.

Its sad but good luck to them.

ParraMatt

Bench
Plus Robinson, Cayless and so on.

Yeh I guess JTS but I would of hoped they'd go to any team but the Dogs, The Dogs love it when players that we believe played well at Eels go to the Dogs and have an outstanding career.

Its because the dogs can't produce there own shit they have to get them off other teams, good luck to the cheating scummers.

ParraMatt

Bench
hahahaha, Ahhhh well. If you wan't a team of lebanese, Then Dogs would be using there juniors. Obviously the management at the dogs has a bit of sence in signing some young Junior Aussies from Parra seeming the whole bankstown competition is lebanese. Not that there is nothing wrong with that.

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
more lebanese juniors actually play in the st george comp.

you will find a lot of the dogs sg ball team are from australian and islander backgrounds

ParraMatt

Bench
geeez that's a suprise. As i said Mr Bulldogs. I really don't care as I am mates with alot of them from the army.

ParraMatt

Bench
geeez that's a suprise. As i said Mr Bulldogs. I really don't care as I am mates with alot of them from the army.

eelusive

Juniors
mr bulldogs. basem el sadik plays h/b in the sg ball team? i played touchfooty with him, good player he is.

dazeely

First Grade
Is this true? :?:

Eelementry says "And now I find out Armit is off to the Dogs, alongside Stapo who is off to the Tigers and Hopkins off to France."

Can't believe it, if it is correct. Should have at least kept one of them. In order of preference IMO - Armitt, Stapo & Hopkins. :evil:

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

PS How did O'Dwyer play in the lower grades?

Pazza

First Grade
Why keep them when parra have bought Morrison, Stringer and Robinson? Cayless and Cannings coming back from injury. Afasamaga and Mateo looking very good. There is no issue with forward deepth next season.

Stapleton and Hopkins are no longer needed Armitt is a good player but there are too many.

Cannings
Robinson
Cayless
Hindmarsh
Afamasaga
mateo
Stringer
Fui
Morrison
Cordoba
Wagon

dazeely

First Grade
Thanks Parramatt. Great news about O'Dywer. He has a lot to offer the club IMO.

I understand we can't keep everyone and yes have bought well but thought we could have kept one of them because injuries have hurt us big time over the last few years. Nothing wrong with depth and competition amongst the players.

Anyways sad to see Armitt go and Stapo (hard worker whom can hold his head high this year). Whilst Hopkins is getting back close to where he was for the team in the past it has taken too long. Hasn't shown quite enough to keep him.