What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrogance of Andrew Johns

Raider_69

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Depends how you classify greatest. If you classify greatest as the one that had the most impact on the sport, then Warne would be very close to no2. He has revolutionised cricket. Nowadays, people want to be spinners!

Like Hauritz, he wants to be a spinner too
or is that he is a wannabe spinner?

i always confuse the two :p

lockyno1

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Like Hauritz, he wants to be a spinner too
or is that he is a wannabe spinner?

i always confuse the two :p

Haurie will be a great spinner. He won the Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year. He'll prove himself soon. Long live Haurie.

Joey is a brat though!

caylo

Bench
if i was the knights id do exactly wot the eels did 2 lyon, say mate if u wanna play... well play 4 us till 2008 when ur contracted 2, or don't play at all.. cos u wont get paid. i dunno if he is willing 2 give up 600, 000 a year 4 this stance. som1 needs 2 tell that jerk to sit the f**k down, and play footy. put a media ban on him, seriously

innsaneink

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
Blow it our your arse you bitter old fool.

I didn't defend Johns at any stage, i would if he called you an effin c but cause that's exactly what you are. Insert your brick reference here for the 87th time.

:lol::lol:

tough guy

thnx for the laughs

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
:lol::lol:

tough guy

Old fart. Is that skull supposed to be scary, are you like one of those 55 year old pale dudes with wrinkly tattoos?

You come across as the type. :LOL:

Timbo

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Haurie will be a great spinner. He won the Bradman Young Cricketer of the Year. He'll prove himself soon. Long live Haurie.

Joey is a brat though!

Jesus H Christ locky. At least confine it to ONE forum!

Timbo

Staff member
:lol: Blame me for that one, read a bit into his affair with NH.

You really need a bucket sometimes reading his drivel in the cricket forum. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY REPRIEVE DAMMIT!!!!:lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Old fart. Is that skull supposed to be scary, are you like one of those 55 year old pale dudes with wrinkly tattoos?

You come across as the type. :lol:

Touchy arent you?

Congrats on derailing the thread...well done tough guy!

RABK

Referee
innsaneink said:
Touchy arent you?

Congrats on derailing the thread...well done tough guy!

Even though we were warned you continue and then congratulate me for derailing the thread - sums you up in a nutshell fool. I'll take that as a yes - re old fart with tattoos.

Forum members, continue your Johns abuse so Ink is happy and can put his false teeth away and sleep.

Looking at you R69. ;-)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Timbo said:
You really need a bucket sometimes reading his drivel in the cricket forum. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY REPRIEVE DAMMIT!!!!:lol: :lol:

I didn't bring it up Timbo!

Raider_69

Post Whore
ill take it apon myself to get this thread back on track

johns is an absolute merkin, piss poor sportsmanship, his ego has cost him and his team any chance at this years crown
cant wait till the prick f**ks off into retirement

lockyno1

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:

johns is an absolute merkin, piss poor sportsmanship, his ego has cost him and his team any chance at this years crown

Agreed!

RABK

Referee
Raider_69 said:

Thanks R69. :LOL:

I just heard the teeth drop.

innsaneink

Referee
Even though we were warned you continue and then congratulate me for derailing the thread - sums you up in a nutshell fool. I'll take that as a yes - re old fart with tattoos.

Forum members, continue your Johns abuse so Ink is happy and can put his false teeth away and sleep.

Looking at you R69. ;-)

...and we dont have to guess when we wonder what youre all about do we? :lol:

I laugh just thinking about it...

Seasons falling apart...so lets talk cricket. :lol::lol: